“Food is amazing!”

Ranked #9 of 37 Restaurants in Cape Charles
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

This is my hometown. I grew up eating here. Love their cheese steak sandwiches! Love their breakfast! Love it all! And most of all the employees are so sweet❤❤

Reviewed 22 July 2017

We had the flounder broiled and it was very good. They had collard greens for the veggie and they were delicious

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We eat here every year on the drive back home from vacation. This year the food was delicious/ home cooked style just as we've come to enjoy! However, the dining room has really gotten sticky, flies all over and in general needs a strong dose of water and chlorine.
Everyone was friendly, and food arrived after a very short wait.
Overall a mixed experience ...

Reviewed 13 July 2017

I have heard good things about this place for years. We finally stopped in for lunch. I ordered a seafood platter and my husband got a steak sub. I was quite disappointed by the quality of the food, the amount of food and the prices. The 4 small oysters were way over cooked and the clams were only ok. My husband said the cheese steak sub was only ok and was way too much.

The staff was friendly enough, no problem there. The dining area is totally third rate, but the old decor is interesting. I think it is supposed to have that "dive look". The floors are worn out and dirty. My husband's chair was messed up. I wasn't expecting a whole lot being adjacent to a gas station, so I'm not too put off by the ambiance, at all. However, the prices are way out of line for what you get.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped at Sting-Rays right before closing hoping to have dinner. The staff was more than happy to serve us even though we didn't finish our meal until 30 minutes after close. The portions were generous and the food was good. We had steak and cheese subs and chicken tenders. Our server even offered us to go drinks for the road.