“Nice Place!”

Ranked #8 of 96 Restaurants in Bristol
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 July 2018

Food was great, so was atmosphere, wouldve given it a 5 star rating but the server needs to be a bit more polite. Had to ask for refills, but other than that thanks!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

My selection is almost always Carl's superb rib eye that he prepares to perfection. My wife almost always raves about the vegetarian pasta. Sometimes we share Carl's chocolate 'cake' although neither of us is a 'chocoholic'. We are served with great aplomb by Laura.
The Brooklyn is not-noisy and very pleasant restaurant for very good cuicine.

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Recommended to eat here by the hotel next door, and I ended up loving my dish and the service! Bristol is great for having such a great place to eat!

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Best place to eat in the tricities.

Went again last night after Laura, the owner and her husband chef Carl called to let us know they were serving fried oysters and Chilean Sea Bass, two of our favorites. We made reservations and were seated right away. The drinks were stout and perfect as was our appetizer, stuffed mushrooms with sausage. Very generous and perfect for two. I had the Chilean sea bass and my husband ordered the oysters. Both cooked and seasoned to perfection. Carl prepared broccoli and scalloped potatoes as the side dishes, how he makes both taste so great is beyond me, but they are. It was just going to be an ordinary Saturday night out but Laura and Carl made our evening special. Great food and great people. Can’t wait to get our call from Laura letting us know that soft shell crabs are on the menu. Can’t wait to go back!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I've been working in the area and my wife has stopped to visit me for a couple of weeks. We've been trying out a lot of restaurants in the Bristol and Abingdon area and this is the best we found. We will definitely come back. Our service was very good my drink didn't go dry in the wife's drink didn't either. We had appetizers that were very good. I had the tuna steak and the wife had the seafood Penn pasta that was excellent. I can recommend this place and I see a lot of restaurants.

1  Thank Kevprichard