“Great food”

Ranked #9 of 94 Restaurants in Bristol
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Recommended to eat here by the hotel next door, and I ended up loving my dish and the service! Bristol is great for having such a great place to eat!

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Best place to eat in the tricities.

Went again last night after Laura, the owner and her husband chef Carl called to let us know they were serving fried oysters and Chilean Sea Bass, two of our favorites. We made reservations and were seated right away. The drinks were stout and perfect as was our appetizer, stuffed mushrooms with sausage. Very generous and perfect for two. I had the Chilean sea bass and my husband ordered the oysters. Both cooked and seasoned to perfection. Carl prepared broccoli and scalloped potatoes as the side dishes, how he makes both taste so great is beyond me, but they are. It was just going to be an ordinary Saturday night out but Laura and Carl made our evening special. Great food and great people. Can’t wait to get our call from Laura letting us know that soft shell crabs are on the menu. Can’t wait to go back!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I've been working in the area and my wife has stopped to visit me for a couple of weeks. We've been trying out a lot of restaurants in the Bristol and Abingdon area and this is the best we found. We will definitely come back. Our service was very good my drink didn't go dry in the wife's drink didn't either. We had appetizers that were very good. I had the tuna steak and the wife had the seafood Penn pasta that was excellent. I can recommend this place and I see a lot of restaurants.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

The atmosphere of the restaurant was relaxed and the service was excellent. It’s also perfect for a quiet, romantic dinner. The hostess made everyone in my party feel like a member of her family. The food was excellent and it was reminiscent of some of the smaller family owned restaurants in New York. I highly recommend the establishment to everyone.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

Quaint setting...Wife had the stuffed mushroom caps as an entree and she enjoy them, ordered crab cakes as an app for both of us and being native Marylanders, we are hard to please when it comes to crab cakes, they were OK. I had the cranberry chicken and while the chicken was fork tender, the cranberry topping added nothing to entree. Here's the rub. Pastrami and NYC go hand in hand, I really wanted the pastrami sandwich. The server informed me that they were out of pastrami after I ordered. They were also not serving the grilled veggie pita. The server explain that they were going away from the lunch menu and only had limited quanities of the lunch menu items. Kinda takes out the Brooklyn vibe if you dont have a NYC staple available. As far as sides, zucchini/squash and red potatoes, nothing remarkable. IMO, I thought it was pricey for the area...$25 fro entrees and $12-13 for apps. Service was good.