“Had to go with the average rating.”

Brooklyn Grill & Cafe
Ranked #8 of 97 Restaurants in Bristol
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 January 2018

Quaint setting...Wife had the stuffed mushroom caps as an entree and she enjoy them, ordered crab cakes as an app for both of us and being native Marylanders, we are hard to please when it comes to crab cakes, they were OK. I had the cranberry chicken and while the chicken was fork tender, the cranberry topping added nothing to entree. Here's the rub. Pastrami and NYC go hand in hand, I really wanted the pastrami sandwich. The server informed me that they were out of pastrami after I ordered. They were also not serving the grilled veggie pita. The server explain that they were going away from the lunch menu and only had limited quanities of the lunch menu items. Kinda takes out the Brooklyn vibe if you dont have a NYC staple available. As far as sides, zucchini/squash and red potatoes, nothing remarkable. IMO, I thought it was pricey for the area...$25 fro entrees and $12-13 for apps. Service was good.

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

While back visiting in the Bristol area I wanted to revisit this restaurant. It’s been a while and wanted to see if the food was still good.

All I can say is they are still awesome and food is outstanding. I always get the seafood.

The mahi mahi blackened is superb. For the salad go for the spinach with hot dressing.

Check this place out. Yo won’t be sorry.

Reviewed 23 December 2017

Stopped in for a light dinner after traveling 8 hours. The food, service was fantastic! We ordered appetizers, soup and salad. Just perfect. The warm spinach salad with warm Stilton dressing was delicious. Crab cake apps were large and served with red pepper aoli. Enough for lunch the next day! My husband enjoyed perfectly fried oysters and French onion soup. Their menu offers full dinners as well. It’s a shame we were just passing through. I can see why it’s a favorite to the locals. Well worth the stop, price point for an exceptional meal.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Decided to try this place while traveling through town and spending the night. Saw the ratings and comments on TripAdvisor and decided to try it out for ourselves. What a find! The ratings and comments were understated - this is a fantastic local gem. Dined on a Thursday evening and were a bit concerned at first because there was plenty of parking available and the dining room was pretty quiet. My wife and I were greeted and seated immediately to a booth on the side of the main room and near the fireplace. Quiet and intimate. Ordered cocktails and reviewed the menu. Decided to order the French onion soup - and two separate entrees. Drinks were spot on - and the hot rolls and butter were delicious. The soup arrived soon after and we loved it. Our entrees were also very good - and the portions were more than adequate. Service was personable, professional and with just the right number of touch points. Prices were also reasonable. Will definitely make reservations here again when in Bristol.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I have eaten here before but it was several years ago. Loved the food then and love it now. Nine guests were invited and all of us got something different from the menu.Everyone enjoyed their meal, including appetizers and dessert. The food is divine, excellent wait staff, and lovely venue.Try the eggplant appetizer--it is great and I don't like eggplant. The pumpkin cheesecake was also a standout.