“Great food”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The best burger I have ever eaten. Great service and a cool atmosphere. Loved eating here and can’t wait to go back

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The finest people, great food, consistently good. Joe has poured his heart and soul into this downtown Bristol landmark. We love it

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I got a burger and fries. The fries were clearly no good, overcooked. My husband didn't like them either. My burger was a typical burger about like any fast food burger. The service was good. My husband got the Ruben , I tried it, now it was really good, I wished I had ordered it instead of the burger. He really liked the Ruben. If you go , forget the burger and fries, just get a Ruben.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Burger bar has been a Bristol landmark for a very long time! Great burgers, atmosphere and staff! The bar is always busy so be prepared to wait but it is worth it!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 4 March 2018

It's one of those places that just looks like it would be good, from the outside. It is pretty unassuming.

The burgers are far from it. I had Shawn's cheeseburger and it was big and tasty. I also had the parmesan fries and they were great. My wife had the c-burger and sweet potato fries. She loved it.

The server was wonderful. She kept the tea glass full, and checked on us periodically.

Good location, just off Main Street. They even have a few tables on the sidewalk for outdoor dining.

Good location, great food, and tremendous service.

Date of visit: February 2018