“Best we've had in the area. We will be back.”
Review of Italiano Cafe

Italiano Cafe
Ranked #16 of 94 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Working in the area and stopped here looking for dinner and found a good meal here. A Greek pizza with shrimp and a spaghetti and meatballs and a wonderful salad. Just a small hole in the wall, but a good one.

Reviewed 16 December 2017

they have awesome food no matter what you best smells and tastes great and the huge cheeseburger and fries only $5.99 awesome price and lots of fries im a happy customers and highly reccomend them.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Small pizzeria with a substantial menu. Inside and outside seating available. I ordered the spaghetti and meatballs. It comes in a large circular tin and with a large piece of garlic bread.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Italiano cafe has a variety of pizzas, calzones and sandwiches all very reasonably priced and quite large portions. My small calzone could feed two, unless very hungry.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

I stopped there last night, our favorite pizza place had just closed. I used to own a Sicilian style store. The waitress really didn't have much of a clue to what was going on her comment to us was " I just take the orders ". Little Italy's owner and staff know how to wait on customers with attention to detail, stay with you from start to finish. The pie was good, the bottom of the crust wasn't cooked enough the toppings weren't completely cooked. All in all it was a good experience as we were leaving the waitress was coming back from a delivery she didn't ask us how was everything her only statement was did you pay yet. lol
As we were walking back to our car her (Barney mobile) she said it was her Ride) had a sticker that said " my Dog is smarter than the President" Baby I have a feeling that your Dog is smarter than you. I am not judging if you say things and do things Make Sure You Can back it up.