USD 137
QualityInn
USD 69
USD 66
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 99/night.

Comfort Inn(Bristol)
USD 119
USD 147
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 163/night.

Courtyard Bristol(Bristol)
USD 136
USD 63
USD 54
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 64/night.

USD 68
EconoLodge
Rodeway Inn(Bristol)(Great Value!)
USD 48
USD 69
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Only place available for dates we needed..should have slept in car..or outside. Building is atrocious! If I hadn't guaranteed it prior to arrival, we definitely would not have stayed and I wasn't willing to lose the ridiculous rate they charged due a special event.. Requested ground floor due to mobility issues but was told not available, unless we wanted a room with no carpet...Really! Appears to have a lot of "permanent" residents living on the lower floors. After room was cleaned they only gave 1 small towel and washcloth..no soap. Had to request additional towels, and it was like pulling teeth for those. Although info is taped to the nightstand on contacting them by dialing -0-, there was no actual phone. Hmmm. No wifi as advertised either. I never write bad reviews, but hopefully can stop someone from wasting their money, as I feel I did. Please heed all bad reviews, as I agree with all, except I did not see any bugs. (Perhaps too bad for them now)

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

For one 1 thing they claim that you can't get a refund.....If the lady upfront would be nicer and if you could talk to the owners instead of her then maybe might get something done....the place is eat up with bugs it will not pass health codes....PEOPLE I'M TELLING YOU STAY AWAY THE COPS ARE SO BAD HERE!!!! YOU MIGHT CHECK IN BUT YOU MAY CHECK OUT IN HANDCUFFS!!!!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Skyler P
Reviewed 23 January 2017

The roof is crumbling, stairs to rooms are crumbling and wobbly, carpet is dirty nasty, bedspreads have tears, chair is dingy and combo lint spider web on arm rest. I asked for non smoking and cigarette butts were on the balcony floor, one of the sinks does not work, one electrical outlet behind TV. cant plug computer or charge phones. Had to move the dinted microwave in order to plug it in for use. Wall molding coming away from wall, sliding door handle broken, wall paper pulling away from wall, torn carpet, trash and other debris around base and corners of wall on floor. Patched up holes on walls. Although it's against Federal Law to charge any fee for a service dog, some hotels still try, such as this one. Until I showed my Service Dog Card and pointed out that it was against the law and that some one might talk to American Assoc. of people with Disabilities.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Maria W
Reviewed 19 September 2016

My father in law stayed here for 2 nights. Came back and told me of hotel hell. He said that roaches where everywhere! He had to go to the dollar store to buy some spray just so they wouldnt crawl on him in his sleep. He said if he would have known that he wouldnt have ever stayed here. He also said the wifi is a lie. He had to walk to some picnic tables to pick it up. He said that he will never stay here again.

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed 14 May 2015

The place is not just filthy, its dangerously disgusting. Bugs, non existent service personnel, uncaring owners, dangerous practices.
The keylocks on the door are old fashioned key locks. not electronic keys almost all hotels have had for decades. Was told there was only one key for the room, so I was suppose to keep the door unlocked while we were not there so the cleaning crew could get in. Hell no I wasn't going to keep it unlocked. besides, the way the place looks, if I saw a cleaning crew, I would be amazed, and also scared as to who would keep it in such filthy condition and call it clean? My soon to be wife was bitten by bugs in the bathroom. That morning I checked out, going to another hotel, saying enough is enough. Its time to call the health code agency and see what they have to say about this place.

Room Tip: Stay away, far away
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple