“Breakfast at leftys!”

Lefty's Main Street Grille
Price range: USD 7 - USD 20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 December 2015 via mobile

We dropped in on a Saturday morning and they were still serving breakfast so we really lucked out, cause we never seem to make it in time for breakfast. Wow, it was so good. I had thier southern breakfast. Uh...ma...zing!!! The new building is so close to opening I can't wait. I hope the same quality of food continues over there. I tell everyone if they are ever in blacksburg to eat at leftys, they won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 6 December 2015

When 7 of us showed up for dinner the staff took it in stride. We were visiting some of the family who live in Blacksburg. This is their go to for dinner & we could see why. The food was very good & the staff was very accomodating. The facilitywas looking a bit rough but we understood that they are moving to a new location very soon. Nice to see a locally owned business doing very well. We'll be back again to check out the new digs!

Reviewed 2 December 2015

I heard this was Frank Beamer's favorite restaurant & we agree. My family ate here and all of us agreed it is our favorite Blacksburg restaurant. The manager was our waiter and he was super personable and the food was delicious and a good value.

Reviewed 26 November 2015 via mobile

I've been here a few times for breakfast and it's always been great. Sometimes there is a long wait (45min+). Service is always good and the food is hot. I recommend the cyclops for brunch.

Reviewed 22 November 2015

Food is consistently good, I admit I'm in a rut though with the Shrimp and Grits. Specials and good craft beer on tap. Priced reasonably though the atmosphere (old Long John Silvers building) is wanting. They plan to move so likely this will change.