“Yummy in every way!”

Ranked #3 of 146 Restaurants in Blacksburg
Price range: USD 6 - USD 15
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Cabo serves authentic Baja Mexican Cuisine in a relaxed and casual setting. Using only the freshest ingredients, Cabo specializes in unique tacos, wraps, and burritos, as well as a diverse selection of salads and featured entrees. Come by and try a taste of Baja and sip on one of our fresh made margaritas.
Reviewed 20 July 2018

Couldn't ask for a better meal. Something on the menu for everyone in our party (including one who doesn't like seafood and one who is eating a carb free diet). I had one of the many fish tacos they have and it was amazing! Great flavor! Service was excellent and the marguerita was fabulous!

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

We had an excellent dinner at Cabo Fish. Margaritas were excellent and large. Tacos were excellent and service was outstanding and friendly. Will be going back next time we’re in town.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Not sure what I’m missing. Maybe I’m spoiled by the many authentic Latino restaurants where I live. But certainly there are better options nearby.

My grouper fish taco was like a blob of fish mixed with tomato BBQ sauce. I couldn’t even taste the fish. My daughter had a Caesar salad that was so spicy she couldn’t even finish it. The black beans were good as was the corn salsa.

Service was fine, but overpriced for what we ate.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

We had not been back since our eldest daughter was a Freshman at VT. Youngest wanted to go there. Everything we ordered was fabulous. Tacos are their specialty but everything on the menu was tasty.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

The menu offers an excellent selection of fish tacos - the blacked salmon & lemon pepper shrimp were both delicious. Service is prompt & friendly. Highly recommend.