“Great takeout...could have dined in.”
Review of Pizza Chef

Pizza Chef
Ranked #3 of 17 Restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

We were staying nearby at my ascutney and the had this place on their list of close by. About 5 miles away. We were hungry and wanted takeout as it was below zero out I volunteered to make the run. Great local shop in the center of town in a big old building. I wished we dined in because the bar looked awesome and I saw pitchers of beer. We had 2 pizzas and a Greek salad which were terrific. When we come back to this area we will be back. But if I have to. Do take out I will be back later because I will sit at the bar!

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

The food was amazing, so delicious, the staff were friendly and kind. But the place smelt like stale cigarettes, made me nauseous. But that stuff bothers me.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

We were visiting the area and stopped in for dinner. There are plenty of booths and table and you order at the counter. They do deliver the food to your table. While somewhat outdated in furniture, the place was clean and inviting. The staff was also very friendly and helpful. My wife had the manacotti and I had the ravioli. Both dishes were delicious and served hot. The meal also included a nice salad and garlic bread at very reasonable prices. We enjoyed our meal and this nice restaurant in town.

1  Thank Tom-WCT
Reviewed 9 September 2017

We went 3 times in 1 week . .. once to sit in and the other two times as take out ... the staff there were really friendly especially when they knew we from England !!Great pizzas but really busy later on .... caution the garlic pizza is VERY strong !!

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Fortunately, the place we were staying had a list of restaurants and Pizza Chef was listed. We stopped there for a late lunch and had their tuna grinder and spaghetti and meatballs; they were excellent. Found ourselves there on a different day and tried their pizza, it was excellent. We took the food out each time but it looks like a nice place to eat in. Very personable staff.