“This restaurant is closed”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Koval's Coffee-Bakery Deli
Ranked #28 of 44 Restaurants in Williston
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 31 July 2015

and has been for awhile. The Kovals in Hinesburg is also closed, probably because of the opening of Bristol Bakery and the popularity of Paisley Hippo.

There are newer reviews for Koval's Coffee-Bakery Deli
Reviewed 6 November 2012

Koval's is a little hole in the wall located in a shopping plaza. I stopped in one morning to grab a quick breakfast. I ordered an egg sandwich on a bagel. While it was fine, I was disappointed to find that the egg appeared to have been microwaved. I was expecting a griddle cooked egg. The selection at Koval's is limited, but what they have looked okay. I like to support family-owned businesses rather than chains, so for something quick, I would go back again.