“Explore, Shop, and Eat-nothing like a Vermont Country Store trip”
Review of Bryant House

Bryant House
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Weston
Price range: USD 10 - USD 28
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Step back in time and relax in our 1880's farmhouse and tavern. The Bryant House Restaurant and Tavern at The Vermont Country Store serves up comfort food sure to please. From grass-fed burgers, chicken pot pie, pot roast, burgers, fish and chips, homemade desserts and more, there is something for everyone from grandkids to grandparents. In summer, enjoy a Maple Creemee or Wilcox Ice Cream at our Mildred's Dairy Bar while relaxing outdoors!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The Bryant House is a great stop when you've been browsing and shopping the Vermont Country Store. Beautiful, historic home with great classic foods and pure New England fare. Classics like Yankee Pot Roast and Chicken Pie with fresh, local ingredients.
If you are lucky enough to eat in the 1885 barroom be sure to check out the antique soda fountain.
I've been here 2x now. Once I had a delicious, tasty burger and the second time a fresh garden salad and a bowl of chowder! Oh it is served with a Johnny Cake. We ended the meal with a perfect winter drink—an Irish Coffee. They have a terrific dessert menu with pies and cakes if you have room for them! A great place to drop in after browsing and sampling at VCS.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

My son and I did a day trip to the Vermont Country Store in Weston, Vermont. We were so hungry when we arrived that we ate lunch right away at the Bryant House — my son had the turkey dinner and I had the Reuben — both so good. Service was great — look forward to returning.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We had lunch there and the food was delicious especially the clam chowder. The service was excellent and prompt. The waitress, Trish, was delightful , helpful , professional and quick to fill our needs.
The only disappointment we had was the parking lot. It was not handicapped friendly. There was a lot of mud and ruts that caused a problem for wheeling from the store to the restaurant.

1  Thank Rose S
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Cup of great clam chowder and 1/2 grilled cheese sandwich. Both were delicious.
A meal is always made special when the waiter/waitress is particularly warm, friendly and funny. That person can really add so much to the experience. A woman who’s first initial was “T” made that difference. We shall return.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Wow I am always delighted and surprised every time I visit The Bryant House Restaurant. This hidden gem located next to The Vermont Country Store in Weston offers the best lunch ever.
Great service and fun atmosphere. We all left full stuffed and throughly satisfied. I always come back again and again and highly recommend.