USD 152
USD 231
USD 204
USD 197
USD 139
Gray Ghost Inn(Dover)(Great Value!)
USD 126
USD 182
Big Bears Lodge(Dover)(Great Value!)
TripAdvisor
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfarm to tablemt snowother guestsstayed longermy boyfriendfeel right at homepancakeseach morningstellakennelsandysetterdogweekendfireplaceproprietorsaloon
Reviewed 23 March 2017

The Hotel location is priceless you get a nice view to the river and it's cousy and comfortable.
Even if you don't like the dog themed part of the Hotel it don't bother you since there's not dogs running around the whole hotel.
Sandy was great and kind, hopefully he's now paying his staff lol.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
13  Thank MichelAngelo D
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Just had a terrific weekend with Sandy, Layla, and Stella! What a fantastic place to bring your kids and your puppy dog… And spend the weekend as a family (Sandy being the newest member!)
The chocolate chip pancakes were off the chain… The omelettes were insane! Loved that my golden doodle Atlas had the run of the place all day… he already misses his girlfriend Stella!! Sandy you are an amazing host! Thank you for having us!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
10  Thank ashleighbanfield
LaylasRiversideLodge, Owner at Layla's Riverside Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

Ashleigh,
Thank you !! I have been blessed with awesome guest this season, and you all just put us over the top. I enjoy seeing people and dogs enjoying what we put forth here at Layla's. It brings a smile to my face as well to my girls, and yes Stella is missing Atlas as well. I look forward to seeing you all again soon, regards Sandy

Reviewed 6 March 2017

If you love Vermont authenticity, dogs and a charming host, stay with Sandy, Layla and Stella. Staying at Layals is like visiting family. Sandy is a charming, inviting host who will insist you put your feet up and relax. If you're a dog lover, stay nowhere else. Stllla and Layla his two beautiful co-hostess dogs are welcoming. The inn is quaint, well appointed, exceptionally well run and perfectly located for Mt Snow in summer and winter. Sandy whips up an awesome breakfast for everyone and can put on a fantastic farm to table or forest to table spread for special occasions. West Dover is my favorite weekend ski outing....no matter where you travel from, they make you feel like a local.

Room Tip: Just tell Sandy what you are looking for. Remember you're here to relax, it's Delux Vermont life. Relax, chill and smile
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
6  Thank Gerry S
LaylasRiversideLodge, Owner at Layla's Riverside Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Gerry,
Thank you for your kind words. It was my pleasure to have you all here, and to know that our family feel is working. I look forward to your return as do the girls. Next time you will get to enjoy some more of our lovely valley. Thank you again, regards Sandy

Reviewed 18 February 2017

This was the first time (ever) for me to try to travel with my two small dogs. Sandy and his lovely hostess dogs, Layla & Stella couldn't have been nicer! My "Boys" aren't the most sociable but Sandy's "Girls" seemed to understand that this was all new for my "Boys". Our room was beautiful and comfortable.

Room Tip: Overall everything was fine. I might prefer a softer pillow but that is mostly because I have some neck issues and should've traveled with my personal pillow.
Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
6  Thank Kathy H
Reviewed 19 December 2016

I enjoyed two nights with my family at Layla's. Great hospitality from the Inn Keeper along with fantastic food. Relaxing atmosphere with a nice warm fire in the fireplace made the ambiance fantastic. Not only did my family enjoy to stay, we gained a new friend in Sandy McDougall - the Inn Keeper!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family