“Good cupcakes and soup”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 10 April 2018

Love their soups! Three different kinds and loved them all. Tried six different cupcakes and they were good.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 7 October 2017

You've never met a cupcake like these, baked by hand by the friendly owner herself. I bought 3 for a gift (what a gift!) and got another for myself - and I don't even like cupcakes as a rule. A great place to visit, sample, try a special treat or shop for a gift.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank Barbara W
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Needed a sweet treat and this hit the spot! The Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes are delicious! Also got a cookie but the cupcake was the best.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 23 March 2017

I tried three cupcakes and a cake from when we celebrated a friend's birthday.
I've gotten used to the particular flavour of cupcakes' frosting, but I just could not handle this one. It reminded me of some sweet medicine I had as a kid, and it felt too fake.
The rest of the cupcake I enjoyed at least. What about the cake? Well, I had the same issue with the frosting, but the rest was actually really good. I would totally buy my cakes from here, just, no frosting please.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Stopped in after eating at the Mad Taco. Got a chocolate cupcake filled with chocolate ganache and topped with maple buttercream. Loved it. Not too sweet. Just about all of the cupcakes are filled -- not too many places I've been do this, so a nice surprise. Tasted like something I'd make at home, not like the artificial and way-too-sugary cupcakes I usually find.

Date of visit: February 2017