“Pies for wedding”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 15 August 2016

Ordered maple pecan, strawberry rhubarb, and three berries pie for my daughter's wedding. Excellent! Everyone thought they were delicious

Reviewed 18 July 2016

This place is adorable, but the cupcakes tasted kind of fake to me. Almost like they were from a mix. The frosting also had a chemical aftertaste to it. I'll admit it - I'm picky. But I just hate to waste carb-calories on anything less than amazing.

Reviewed 23 April 2016

Fresh made soups are my favorite, and unfortunately I hardly ever get out without one of her amazing cupcakes!

Reviewed 4 August 2015

I stop once a week for cupcakes. My favorite are the lemon. When I am in a rush I'll bring home a yummy soup and a small pie. Quick friendly service to boot. Support this local business

Reviewed 18 February 2015

We enjoyed these as dessert on my birthday and they were a delicious topping to a great day. Moist, with enough sweetness to constitute a treat but not too much to give the grandsons a sugar high.