“Great coffee and delicious food!”
Review of The Sweet Spot

The Sweet Spot
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Waitsfield
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Breakfast - Lunch - Coffee - Pastry - Ice Cream - Cocktails - Home of Awake Coffee, and Scout's Honor Ice Cream. The Sweet Spot is a cafe & bakery in Waitsfield, Vermont.
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Wonderful breakfast! We ate here every morning on our vacation. Delicious frittata, amazing pastries, healthy fresh ingredients and excellent coffee. Limited seating, but flexible layout that uses space efficiently. Can’t wait to visit again!

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visited the Sweet Spot three times during our stay in the area and we were pleased every time. We ate breakfast twice and we both really liked the egg popover with bacon. My wife also enjoyed the breakfast sandwich with bacon. We enjoyed sitting outside overlooking the covered bridge and stream. Look for the pink VW van parked outside!

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Fantastic breakfast, brunch and lunch dishes deli-style. Superb coffee. Some tables inside but if the weather permits, go out to the patio overlooking the Mad River. The perfect place for your morning coffee and a book. Staff, like many places in the Mad Valley, are interested in food and you.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

With beautiful weather one can eat a range of foods from salads, sandwiches to sweets while enjoying a view of the river. The atmosphere is relaxed and the food excellent.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

If you need a delicious homemade sweet treat, look no further! Everything is delicious! I love getting my kids a treat while I treat myself to a mojito. Tara makes the best mojito's in the whole wide world, and i have tried many! Eating and drinking by the river, and historic covered bridge is pretty special too!