I was looking for the perfect place to stay near the Sugarbush Slopes and I stumbled on Wilder Farm Inn. There are many room choices that were from traditional, romantic, feminine, and modern. We stayed in the River Room which I adored because it felt so much like cozy Vermont and the bed was so comfortable! I really enjoyed the story of Luke and Linda on their website and they are even more charming in person. They refered us to all of best local places to eat, rent skis, and places to buy maple syrup. The breakfast was amazing! All local ingredients...you can't beat that. The only regret I have is not having more time to stay but we will head back in the summer to take advantage of another season. Thanks for a great stay!
Megan & Juan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wilder Farm Inn...where farm-fresh meets fashion-forward. We have made a conscious decision to create an atmosphere more appealing to today's traveler. With a relaxed vibe and some fresh decorating, it's apparent that grandma doesn't live here anymore. Gone are the days of doilies and old-time quilts. We have eight uniquely and individually decorated guestrooms which are sure to fit anyone's style. From country chic to hotel boutique, we're sure you'll find a room that's perfect for you! It's all about the food...from preparation to presentation, we take pride it what you eat. Breakfasts are freshly prepared with organic ingredients; some coming straight from our garden and others locally foraged. Our baked goods are made from scratch, and we offer a thoughtful menu featuring a creative culinary flare. What can be better?....it's served to you on Luke's handmade pottery.Our grounds are perfect for reading that book, enjoying a glass of wine, playing some bocce & horseshoes or even taking that well-deserved nap. Our property is also home to The Naked Potter Studio & Gallery, an 1840's post & beam lovingly built by the potter himself.Besides the obvious Vermont attractions, Sugarbush, Mad River Glen, Ben & Jerry's, the farmers' market, we love to share our local knowledge of those special hidden gems. We are passionate about making your stay exactly what you want it to be, whether its outdoor fun, fine dining, art, etc...we care.Come as Guests...Leave as Friends ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Wilder Farm Inn B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wilder Farm Hotel Waitsfield
- Wilder Farm Inn Bed And Breakfast