“Yoga! Hiking! Food! In beautiful Vermont”
Review of Yoga BnB

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Stratton Mountain
Yoga BnB
Reviewed 22 August 2017

The house is in a beautiful wooded area and Lynne and Dave are the nicest and most hardworking people I know. They were so accommodating for all our needs and just so friendly. We were nine people and the yoga studio was perfect and the house and beautiful gardens just made it so enjoyable. So much to do in the area and a nice walk to the village. Lynne's cooking is amazing. I'm inspired by what she can do with vegetables Nd fruit and even flowers! I want to go back and will!

Room Tip: Rooms are cool and area is quiet and are perfect for a good night sleep.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Wanderlotus
Lynne A, Owner at Yoga BnB, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a glorious review! I do hope you will return again and again! It was such a pleasure to host you and all your new friends!

Reviewed 18 August 2017

My husband and I were looking for quick getaway for our 2nd wedding anniversary and being that we spent the winter renting a house with friends up at Stratton we decided we wanted to see Stratton in the summer! We came across the Yoga BnB and from the pictures and the proximity to the mountain it looked perfect!

From the moment we arrived Lynne and Dave were so welcoming and made our first experience staying at a BnB so great! The house is everything a Vermont house should be, so warm and cozy. I loved working on their puzzle and reading with a cup of coffee on their comfy couch.

The breakfast was delicious both mornings and Lynne and Dave even sang us Happy Anniversary! After breakfast on Saturday morning we took a yoga class with Lynne and it was the perfect way to start our day! We walked out so relaxed and ready for the day ahead. It was my husbands first time taking a yoga class and he enjoyed it so much we started doing it on a regular basis together! We brought our kayaks up Lynne and Dave gave us great places to check out as well as hiking trails! Lynne and Dave are just the sweetest couple, Dave kept us laughing and the aromas from Lynne's kitchen were just amazing!

We loved that the Stratton Village was only a 5 minute walk from the house! We took the gondola up the mountain and hiked to the fire tower!

We can't say enough great things about our stay at the Yoga BnB! We look forward to coming back and telling all our friends and family!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank StacyandDJ

Stacy and DJ,
We have never ever had such a thoughtful and loving review as the one you wrote for us!
David and I both thank you for sharing your anniversary with us. We enjoy getting to know our guests and you two were so easy to talk to and be with. I am SO happy that you found the house so warm and inviting and I still have the puzzle that you finished, sitting on the table in the shade porch. I promise to get another one before you return!!!
Lynne and Dave
Please look at our revised website. Perhaps now that DJ is doing yoga , you can both do the Columbus Day retreat!!

Reviewed 7 August 2017

My partner and I came to the mountain for a summer concert. We were running late on the day we arrived. I texted with Lynne, our host, to let her know. Her responses were warm, lighthearted and accommodating. We awoke the next morning and made our way upstairs to a fresh, bounteous breakfast. Lynne showed us around her home which we were encouraged to use almost every inch of. And we did. It was just a few minutes walk to the mountain from the backyard. We couldn't have been more relaxed. We opted for an afternoon nap so we missed Lynne's yoga class, but the other guests emerged from her studio looking blissed out. When I travel I hope to find the comfort and security I feel in my own home. I found it and more at Yoga BnB. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank md1114
Lynne A, Owner at Yoga BnB, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Please come back and visit again. I hope our paths may cross again, perhaps in MV but winters here are also beautiful! Hello to Sven as well!
Lynne and Dave

Reviewed 18 January 2017

I can't say enough about our great stay with Lynne and Dave this past weekend!

We stayed in the Warrior II room, which was comfortable accommodations for myself and two others that shared the room. We loved the small touches - the chocolates and tableside water bottles, as well as the fleece sheets (key for Vermont winter).

We were within short walking distance of the ski mountain and village, which made getting around very easy.

Breakfast each morning was a great benefit of staying here, and Lynne and Dave prepared multiple, delicious options to fuel us for a day of skiing.

Most of all, we enjoyed the company of Lynne and Dave, as well as the other guests staying for the weekend. It made for a friendly environment and we had some great conversations and comedic antics from Dave.

I would definitely recommend YogaBnB and we are already planning our next stay!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank starall0
Lynne A, Owner at Yoga BnB, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2017

Thank you for the kind remarks. As hosts we always appreciate comments but we have to admit that guests like you and your friends are a treat to host, fun loving and respectful, and willing to put up with Dave!
With all that said, we hope we see you yet again this season!
We have even more snow now!!!
Lynne

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

This last weekend was my and my 2 friends 5th annual visit to Yoga BnB. As usual it was an awesome weekend. We look forward every year to visit Dave & Lynee. We love the ambience, hosts with their own unique personalities (and amazing stories), yoga and food. We always arrive late on Friday evening and request that Lynee prepare for us a dinner. We can call ourselves a food lovers, world travelers and we are bit crazy about healthy unprocessed food. We have not been disappointed in 5 years we are coming to Yoga BnB. Food selection is always amazing and we are always takeing recipies. Yes, we are lucky that we come off season and we have never had company (but once) during our stays. We even got to know some of owners friends and our circle of friends in VT just got extended.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends