“Lunch in Stowe”

Doc Ponds
Ranked #4 of 104 Restaurants in Stowe
Price range: USD 7 - USD 15
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

We had an Atlantic white fish rice bowl along with the turnip greens that had coconut and chilli. Food and service were both outstanding.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Perfect dinning experience with excellent service. Very patient waitress as the menu needs some decoding or clarification. I usually don't like to work so hard to figure out what I'm reading but it was worth it. I had the half chicken and my husband had the flank steak that was perfectly cooked as was my chicken. Ample servings with a large variety of beers, ciders, and specialty drinks. They will bring samples of the on tap beers!lots of small plate/app choices. Busy place with happy customers! Will be back...sure to be happening place during ski season.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

The food was delicious! Our party of four enjoyed our lunch from beginning to end. Everything was delicious and our service was outstanding. The local beer selection and quality was also a plus.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

The place is awesome - they spin vinyl , they have an incredible local VT beer selection on draft and bottles- we love to go in on Wed and Thursday's - Hill Farmstead and Lost Nation drafts 4$
The food is great! Try the chips to start and some clams.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Stopped in for some adult beverages before we continued our walking tour of Stowe. Bartender was fantastic and helped all six of us find something to drink that we really liked. After a couple of drinks we continued our tour and ended up back at Doc Ponds for a late lunch. My husband and I split a Doc Burger and fries and also ordered a side of Garlicky Mushrooms. Everything was cooked to perfect and absolutely delicious; however, the garlicky mushrooms stole the show! They were unbelievably delicious!

The service was fantastic and the atmosphere was fun. Definitely worth a visit if you're in the Stowe area!

Been to Doc Ponds? Share your experiences!