Stone Hill Inn
Commodores Inn(Stowe)(Great Value!)
USD 100*
Stowe Motel & Snowdrift(Stowe)(Great Value!)
USD 120*
USD 90*
Sun & Ski Inn and Suites(Stowe)(Great Value!)
USD 131*
Green Mountain Inn(Stowe)(Great Value!)
USD 174*
USD 148*
Field Guide(Stowe)(Great Value!)
USD 110*
Hotels.com
Topnotch Resort(Stowe)(Great Value!)
USD 200*
USD 183*
Stowe Mountain Lodge(Stowe)(Great Value!)
USD 240*
USD 189*
  • Pool
USD 87*
USD 121*
USD 115*
Travelocity
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsdouble sided fireplacepool tableb bwest branchfiddlehead roomguest kitchensterling roombedroom and bathroomromantic getawayperson jacuzzieach morningfiddleheadsour honeymoonbed and breakfastthought of everythingsnow shoesnew owners
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 March 2012

Stayed 2 nights in March on the weekend, new owners were friendly and welcoming (as were all the staff), very attentive to their guests. Loved the place, West Branch was an outstanding room, great ambiance to the place overall. Breakfast was great, beautiful sunlit breakfast room. Will definitely return here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DerrickH534
Reviewed 14 March 2012

We came up to Stowe VT in Mid-December for a romantic get-away and this place was perfect. The rooms were amazing, the inn-keepers were great (welcoming and warm without smothering).

Between the views, great dining, jacuzzi tub with a bathroom fireplace and delicious breakfasts, leaving was definitely difficult. If you stay here you have to get the Chocolate messages...wow.

Highly Recommend.

Room Tip: West Branch Room is the most secluded.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2012

My husband and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary at the Stone Hill Inn. We could not have asked for a more romantic B&B. The only way to describe our experience is simply... AWESOME!!!!. George and Linda are absolutely wonderful. They made us feel like special guests in their home. Their attention to detail is impeccable, down to the romantic CD in our room. The double-sided fireplace in the room was beautiful, and the two-person jacuzzi was great! Let's not forget the delicious breakfasts. We love this place and can't wait to go back!

1  Thank Sarai P
Reviewed 1 March 2012

We went to stowe, vermont for the first time and had a greattttt time at Stone hill inn.... The rooms are just fabulous with jacuzzi and 2 side fireplace both from bathroom and living room...

Inn owners linda and George were very warm and make you feel at home... They make delicious personalised breakfast!!!

It was a perfect vacation for us and staying at stone hil inn added to the whole experience..

must stay:))

Reviewed 28 February 2012

I am absolutely amazed at how wonderful this place is!! Linda and George, the owners, are simply some of the nicest people you will ever meet. The place is beautiful, the service is unmatched, the price is beyond worth it!! Now I could just say this and it would be true but I'd like to give you not just one example, but a few that I believe should leave no doubt as to whether or not you should choose the Stone Hill Inn for your get away. First. Nicole and I got married there. Linda and George were so accomadating and helpful that everything was perfect about it. Secondly, we got snowed in (2 ft of snow!) and Linda and George cooked all the guests an amazing spaghetti dinner! That night we made new friends who are already planning a reunion for next year. That was definantly above and beyond what we expected. Thirdly, my vehicle got a flat tire. Because of the storm it was very difficult to get help and things repaired. George drove me to Burlington to get a special piece that I needed. They helped me find phone numbers and even called people to help me out. Because we we're basically stranded there, they let us stay an extra evening. Then the next day drove me to Montpelier with the tire to get it fixed. To find that kind of kindness and service is a very rare thing and it's because of that, to not choose this place, well you'd be missing out on an amazing place and amazing people!!!