“Gem”
Review of Edson Hill

Edson Hill
Reserve with OpenTable
Edson Hill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 104 Restaurants in Stowe
Price range: USD 16 - USD 36
Reviewed 25 October 2017

Absolutely fantastic find, from the moment we arrived till we left we were well looked after.
Restaurant for an evening meal and breakfast were devine
Could not fault this hotel at all and highly recommend it.

1  Thank Jan S

Reviewed 19 October 2017

The grounds are very lovely and view from the restaurant over looks the property. Our food was very good but unfortunately the bar and the restaurant ran had no Cabernet Sauvignon. They said they had a group there that favor that and they ran out? Odd but it was what it was.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

My husband and I go to Edson Hill quite a bit for drinks and a snack at the bar. The service is good and the food is consistently tasty. The views are gorgeous! And the bar is so cozy.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Wonderful setting overlooking a beautiful valley and friendly service. Warm and welcoming ambiance with excellent food. Good wine list. Great evening.

1  Thank Johann S
Reviewed 14 October 2017

The food, atmosphere and service are second to none! I started w the venison carpaccio. Wow! The flavors of the venison, sauce and dressed salad complimented each other perfectly. The beet and goat cheese salad was light and flavorful. The halibut had a pomegranate sauce that I was a bit worried would be too sweet and over powering. But, mixed w the black rice was out of this world. My boyfriend had the burger that was done to perfection w such flavor. And the sweet potato fries w blue cheese, delish! Even the bread and butter was out of this world. I joked w our server that the chef should be in NYC with his talent. She nervously laughed because she knew it's true. I'm sure Edson Hill doesn't want to lose him or her. I can't say enough about the overall experience that we had for dinner. Yes, it is pricey but worth every single cent.

1  Thank pickytravelerFlorida