“Good Lunch!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 3 December 2017

This is a family-friendly place with a good menu. Staff is friendly and food was out quickly. Known for breakfast but lunch was also good. They close for a week in the beginning of December so check before you go. Plenty of parking. Prices were very reasonable in an upscale town.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

We stopped for breakfast as we are early birds and it was one of the few places open before 8 in Stowe. We were not disappointed- quick breakfast reasonably priced and clearly a place where the early bird locals go as the servers knew most by name. Don’t hesitate to stop by we certainly would again.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Went to this restaurant twice for breakfast. Great diner style food and menu. Wait staff attentive. Worth the visit.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Wife and I went for breakfast and we were seated in a booth right away but it turned out to be the one that apparently no server knew they had. We waited while servers walked by or just milled around at the cash register. I finally went to the register and asked if I was supposed to order there and they apologized and asked where I was sitting. Then several servers said oh I thought that table was yours pointing to each other.
One finally claimed us and took our order, veggie omelet and banana pancakes. Both of which came out quickly and both were very good. Fortunately I don't drink coffee as my wife got one cup and even after asking for a refill it never happened.

Based on what I saw,other servers were paying much better attention to their tables. Maybe ours was ha ing a bad morning.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

I spent a month in Stowe . I’m a diner person and this fit the bill. Slid right into the counter and was poured hot coffee and water instantly . The women that work there are great.

Ordered some eggs toast and bacon came out with in minutes and was good.

They had fresh pie and the lunch menu looked great
If your a diner Person this is the stop for you