“Good all the way around, but a little pricey”
Review of Hourglass

Hourglass
Ranked #18 of 102 Restaurants in Stowe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Nice atmosphere whether sitting indoor or out (where there's a firepit). Good service. My burger tasted great, however a bit pricey at $19.

1  Thank Denise Y

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Mae's service and hospitality were fabulous. Her recommendations for beer and food were right on point. She treated us with warmth and friendliness.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Amazing local beer. Pulled pork nachos are wonderful. Parmesan soup is worth ordering just to taste it.

We enjoyed it overall.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

We had delivery to our condo at Stowe Mountain Club. They did a great job and really went above and beyond to take care of having something for everyone to eat after a long day skiing the mountain. So convenient to have it right there.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for a quick bite. The server recommended the fried green tomatoes. Not what I expected. The server asked what I thought and I said I was disappointed. The server did not ask if I wanted anything else or was not apologetic. I didn't eat the fried green tomatoes. The server should of taken the fried green tomatoes off of the bill.

1  Thank Gregrob1980