“Great Pizza Delivery”

Hourglass
Ranked #17 of 102 Restaurants in Stowe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 June 2017

We had delivery to our condo at Stowe Mountain Club. They did a great job and really went above and beyond to take care of having something for everyone to eat after a long day skiing the mountain. So convenient to have it right there.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for a quick bite. The server recommended the fried green tomatoes. Not what I expected. The server asked what I thought and I said I was disappointed. The server did not ask if I wanted anything else or was not apologetic. I didn't eat the fried green tomatoes. The server should of taken the fried green tomatoes off of the bill.

1  Thank Gregrob1980
Reviewed 4 April 2017

We're beat after skiing all day. The independent dining options are fine, but the food here was better than we had outside the hotel. Wings were plump, juicy and spicy. Brisket sandwich and brisket chili- job well done! I had a Fat Bar Cat drink. Very good version of a Manhattan, but be prepared that it is on the sweeter side because of the vermouth and cherry liquor.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

After skiing at Stowe, we stopped by for a drink and some appetizers. My group ordered drinks which were amazing and burgers and nachos. The nachos were warm, soggy and the brisket was fatty. I don't mind paying good money for food, just not soggy nachos. Won't be coming back to the Hourglass any time soon. There are much better options off the mountain.

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Recently visited for drinks & had a great time. Nice atmosphere, great drink and food options - and very outgoing/friendly bartender Krista. Will be sure to visit again.

1  Thank GreenSki99