“Disappointing overpriced food”

Cuisines: American, Irish, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 October 2015 via mobile

Offers limited selection of simple pub food. Both our meals, cottage pie and Guinness and steak pie were edible but basic lacking any sparkle and the puff pastry topping on the steak pie was burnt. Recommend you find somewhere else to eat.

There are newer reviews for O'Grady's Grill and Bar

Reviewed 21 September 2015

Friendly staff, casual dining and comparable prices. Great seafood - helps that the seafood market is next door and delivers fresh each day. Good selection of beers.

Reviewed 12 September 2015 via mobile

My husband and I went here to eat while on vacation. He had a New York Strip and I had the fried Seafood Platter. It was great and the prices were great!!

Reviewed 8 September 2015

Delicious food, nice atmosphere, and waitress was wonderful!!! We were late in arriving since we had just gotten into Stowe, but everyone still very friendly and they didn't rush us either.

Reviewed 4 September 2015

I loved my Philly Cheese sandwich at O'Grady's ...tasty! My husbands corn beef was sliced a little too thick but otherwise it tasted great. Loved the beer selection too!