“Fantastic trek through rivers and woods”
Review of Topnotch Stables

Topnotch Stables
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

I so enjoyed this trek. Only an hour but lovely walking and a couple of trots through the beautiful fall coloured trees, crossing the river several times. Western saddles and felt safe all of the time. The horses were very well behaved (mine a strawberry roan called Red Clouds) and responsive and Mike and Rachel, the leaders, very friendly and competent. Located close the the mountain end of the Rec Path.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

I had to create this place on Trip Advisor as I had such a fantastic experience on my wonderful Red Cloud Strawberry Roan! I am a moderately experienced rider but when on vacation I am very happy to just go slow. We rode with Rachel, through sensational Fall woods, over the river several times, and the horses were just calm and wonderful. A few short trots in the forest made it just a bit more interesting! I have done a few vacation horse rides but this tops them all for being safe, relaxed and in wonderful quiet surroundings.

2  Thank Amanda G