“Sunday Lunch”

Price range: USD 9 - USD 29
Description: Swissfondue restaurant
Description: Swissfondue restaurant
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped by Swiss Fondue for a lunch of crepes this afternoon. We found Heinz to be charming and enjoyed chatting about Zermatt. We also really enjoyed our food. We plan to return this winter for another visit!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Excellent service, excellent dressing on salad, excellent crepe lunch but small amount of chocolate fondue for the price was surprising and disappointing, however delicious.
I would go again but not order the chocolate fondue which is actually my favorite treat in the world.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

This is a really charming little restaurant that serves authentic swiss cuisine in the heart of Stowe village. The lunch menu consists mainly of Crepes and Fondues. You can have a hearty crepe for a main and a sweet crepe for desert. I had a delicious cheese fondue which was quite filling. The rooms are charmingly decorated and is overscene by the owner Heinz who is quite charming and knowledgable. I felt like I was back in Switzerland.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

I took my daughter-in-law here on our girls-day-out. We had lunch and Heinz was a delightful conversationalist and well as great in the kitchen. We shared filet mignon fondue and the cheese fondue. Heinz recommended a perfectly paired wine. I wish we would have had room for the desert fondue. Like all fondue places, it's pricey. Wouldn't take the 4 grandchildren at those prices. But for a couple, it was a super treat. We would do it again.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Cozy, welcoming and perfectly charming. Heinz and his delightful wife know how to take care of their guests.
The food is excellent and the ambience is just as one would expect in a similar establishment in a Swiss alpine village.
Highly recommended for everyone.