Holiday Inn Burlington
Comfort Suites South Burlington(South Burlington)(Great Value!)
USD 118
ComfortSuites
USD 121
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 139/night.

USD 119
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 151/night.

Trader Duke's Hotel(South Burlington)
USD 97
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 133/night.

USD 149
USD 138
Green Mountain Suites Hotel(South Burlington)
USD 164
USD 158
Official Website
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 188/night.

Smart Suites Burlington(South Burlington)
USD 135
USD 109
TripAdvisor
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 122/night.

USD 98
TripAdvisor
USD 274
Homewood
All reviewsindoor poolrooms are cleanfront desk personoff the highwaythe room was nicechurch ststaff was friendlycookiesfitness roomclose to the airportsaunadowntownburlingtonshuttlemallkeurigcampus
Reviewed 3 November 2017

We arrived and it was a busy weekend in Burlington. We entered our room and it was suppose to be a non smoking room (all of them are) but it smelled like smoke. We immediately called down to the front desk and a gentlemen came up right away. He agreed with us and moved us to another room no questions asked. We appreciated their prompt attention and courtesy. The staff was very nice. The rooms were just fine.
The location is good...very close to campus.

1  Thank mmlgolf
HolidayInnBVT, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent stay with us here at the Holiday Inn Burlington. Please know that we take your feedback seriously and that your response is much appreciated. We strive to make your stay as comfortable and simple as possible and I am very apologetic that you were checked into a room that smelled like smoke but am happy to hear that we solved your problem in a timely manner. We hope you come back to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Another successful girls weekend in the books! Our stay was great!! The room was comfortable, loved how the pillows said firm and soft on them, and the water pressure and temp in the shower was amazing! The front desk people were super nice and a special shout out to Ed, the director of sales, who was nice enough to email me local recommendations prior to our trip! We will be back!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank AudreeJean321
Reviewed 23 October 2017

This hotel was clean and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. Our room was nice, the beds were comfortable, the pool and gym looked good. I was given a voucher for a free wine, because I am a rewards member and the bartender was very nice and personable. I don't have any complaints, the only thing would be it is a little dated.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

This is the second time I stayed here this year. The room was clean and had everything we could possibly need and the staff are always excellent. This is usually my go to hotel in Burlington for the price and the location. The only complaint was the temperature controls in our room. It was 80° in the room and heat was still blowing out of the unit no matter how low we set the temperature to. I called the front desk and they told me that I should turn it off and open the window or they could send a fan up. I opened the window and even though we were on the second floor I kept smelling cigarette smoke from people that were obviously outside smoking. There should be a way that you can adjust the temperature in your room

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
HolidayInnBVT, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at Holiday Inn BURLINGTON.
I would like to start by apologizing to you for the inconveniences you faced during your stay. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we appreciate that you brought your experience to our attention. We take feedback seriously and will coach our team to make the necessary changes so we can provide a better experience in the future.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Initially, I was apprehensive as the only room available in Burlington was here or at a nearby motel with low ratings. It was either here or the extra drive late at night to Plattsburg. I was wondering why this was the only place left with a room...

Busy weekend due to a parents weekend for a local college and tourist season.

The property is older and the age can be seen in the room but the staff keeps things clean and I had no complaints. It was very pricey the night we stayed but again, it was either here, a run down motel or Plattsburg..

I'd stay again but only for a cheaper price that is aligned with the quality of the property. Despite that, Holiday Inn Burlington did its job that night and I had a good sleep.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Holiday Inn BURLINGTON.Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes to our brand to improve the guest experience. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.