“excellent value”
other traveller has booked this property
Rose's Cozy Mountainview-A- and -B-
My bedroom=2nd bedroom.Queen-plus comfy bed and views!!
Cable,computer,music. Barred owl in tree in front yard!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Rose's Cozy Mountainview-A- and -B-
My bedroom=2nd bedroom.Queen-plus comfy bed and views!!
Cable,computer,music.
Barred owl in tree in front yard!
My 'eclectically ' decorated bedroom.
Postcard- like view of Rutland City taken from rt.4
Diningroom looking into livingroom.Door to deck.
My Avocado tree-which I might ask you to water !
spend time on the deck watching nature,b.b.q,read,relax.
Watch pretty sunsets.
Backyard Bonfire.
My fully equipped  Kitchen!
Shared staircase off of deck to backyard,bunny trail and firepit.
Livingroom looking into diningroom.Sleepercouch,books,movies,games.
Moose are nearby!
Guest room with Queen bed and futon setup.
Kitchen
Upstairs hallway. Doors to the 2 large bedrooms.Bathroom here too.
Bathroom-2nd level.
Gradual staircase.Easy climb after a day of skiing or hiking.
Bathroom-clean and supplied-soap,shampoo,etc..
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Steven B
“excellent value”
Reviewed 16 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

spacious with beds for our 3 kids, and very convenient to killington, the owner is incredibly hospitable, going out of his way to make the stay as convenient as possible - the cottage while not fancy was very reasonably priced, the kitchen was well stocked with pots pans and utensils - it is located in a quiet and pretty setting -

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
15 Feb 2016
Thanks Steven for your generous review. I am happy that you and your family were able to enjoy a Vermont Christmas and New Years.
Come back again sometime!
Barbara B
“Great trip - great place”
Reviewed 5 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

We are a family of 5 with three older teenagers. Rose's Cozy cabin was perfect for us. The location was only a couple miles from the town of Rutland, less than 10 miles from Killington and about a 35 minute drive to Okemo. The duplex itself had enough space for us to spread out and sleep / relax comfortably and had all the things we needed (kitchen with all the utensils / plates, etc. linens, towels). Felt very much like our home. Chris (the owner) was very good about communicating with us before our trip so we knew what to expect and during our trip to make sure that we had everything we needed. I would definitely recommend this place to a friend.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
6 Jan 2016
Thank you very much Barbara for your kind words.
I am always happy to hear that a family had a happy time when staying at my place. It pleases me to know that you were able to take advantage of the nearby ski areas and see all that Rutland has to offer as well.
Thank you for treating my home with so much care,You would be welcome back anytime!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing