“Vermont”
other travellers have booked this property
Homeshare Guest bedroom showing futon set up.
Gorgeous view across street during Autumn.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Homeshare Guest bedroom showing futon set up.
Gorgeous view across street during Autumn.
Postcard-like view of the pretty city of Rutland,Vermont.
Hershey, the dog with a heart ! She loves company!
Shared staircase to yard and Bunny Trail.
Barred Owl 7' up in Pine tree in front yard.
My country Kitchen.
My eclectic,cozy,country  kitchen -make yourselves at home .
I always decorate the house and tree for all of the Holidays!
Livingroom looking into diningroom.
I'm happy to make breakfast for you and I usually will offer dinner if I'm having any myself.
The hallway upstairs outside of the bedrooms.
Easy to ascend ,gradual staircase.Bedroms and bathroom are on 2nd. level.
Clean bathroom-all linens,soap,shampoo,etc..included
Bathroom is shared.Only a few steps outside of your guest bedroom door.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

griffinch...
Cordova, Tennessee
“Vermont”
Reviewed 10 September 2018 for a stay in June 2018

It nice place to visit.The weather is nice and sunny. Some of the people are friendly. It's ok. Make sure you have plenty of money very expensive.

11 Sep 2018
Thanks Charlene for your kind review. I'm glad you enjoyed the forests,waterfalls,Quarry and bird sanctuary on our tour around town.
I know Vermont is very different than Mississippi and even Tennessee. Thanks for inviting me to see the Queechee Gorge with you as well and for being such a friendly and helpful guest.Thanks too for cooking delicious dinners for us and being so neat and caring in my home and friendly to my sweet dog Hershey !
I'd be happy to have you stay again if you come back this way.
Kurt K
“Great place to catch the snow!”
Reviewed 28 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

Chris is very welcoming and makes sure you are comfortable during your stay. He has a great location about 20 minutes from Killington. I have stayed with him multiple times and consistently enjoy being there. Chris also has a sweet dog who is always excited to greet the guests!

30 Dec 2017
Thanks Kurt for your kind words! I always enjoy hosting you and your family.
I'm happy to know that you have a good time here and enjoy the skiing nearby.Looking forward to seeing you again!
-Chris-
GahouW
Stony Brook, New York
“Best”
Reviewed 26 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

We came for the foliage last year and snowboarding last weekend because Chris's house is so convenient and he's such a great host and friend. The room is cozy and well decorated. We love his dog Hershey. I don't know about other places in Rutland but I would only choose Chris if I come next time.

Your age range 25-34
26 Jan 2017
Thank you Gahou for your very kind review. I was happy to host you and Shuyi again. It is nice of you to think of Hershey too ! I am happy that you 3 all had a fun and happy weekend.
I look forward to seeing you all again.-best wishes,-Chris-
Gabriel C
“Great place to stay.”
Reviewed 26 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

Friendly host provides with excellent services including great breakfast. Chris (the owner) have companied with me and shared his stories. We'll visit again!

26 Jan 2017
Thanks for your kind words Gabriel. I enjoyed meeting you and getting to know you. I look forward to seeing you again !
Stacy M
Fryeburg, Maine
“friendly, comfortable, warm, clean, and great location!”
Reviewed 23 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

We felt right at home with Chris and his awesome dog Hershey. Soon as you walk in you feel comfortable and we were treated with respect and care. Thank you again, it was a pleasure staying there and meeting Chris!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
26 Feb 2016
Thank you Stacy ! I am happy that you had an enjoyable stay at my Homeshare. I also enjoyed meeting you,Brett and Champ! You are all welcome back anytime!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing