USD 238
USD 195
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 239/night.

The Mountain Top Inn & Resort(Chittenden)(Great Value!)
USD 558
USD 72
Killington Motel(Killington)(Great Value!)
USD 103
USD 92
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 121/night.

USD 120
USD 115
Happy Bear Motel(Killington)
USD 66
USD 93
USD 83
QualityInn
Birch Ridge Inn(Killington)(Great Value!)
USD 153
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 182/night.

USD 142
USD 120
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 138/night.

USD 105
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 118/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed here on business as a referral from a friend. Nice try place, with a little history. My guess is that used to be quiet the place. Pretty setting right next to the golf course. It would have been better if the lounge had been open. I heard they will be closing it soon as a B&B. Too bad as the history of the place is fantastic.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2017

Regular return visitor. I always try to stay at the Three Stallion for a relaxing get away. You will spend your time here in total comfort and beauty. The staff is always helpful and I adore the lovely rooms and steam shower baths. The continental breakfast is fine and very generous, but I do miss the pub and the vouchers for the Station in downtown Randolph, where breakfast was completely delicious. Five star room, but four stars overall because of the food service (or lack of).

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 November 2016

We were surprised to find this gem in the small town of Randolph VT. I am very picky about the cleanliness of my room and the inn lived up to my standards. The room was a little small but I can handle that. The receptionist was always really welcoming and helpful. I would definitely go again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

I was very pleased to have found this place for our one night stay. I wish we had the pleasure of a longer time frame to take advantage of the tranquil setting and more of the amenities. It would be a great romantic weekend or a vacation to get away from it all! We stayed in Room #1 with the tub feature(heated floors) and it was very clean and comfortable. Although the adjoining restaurant was closed, we took a short drive to One Main Street Tavern in the quaint downtown area, and I highly recommend this place for a delicious meal. A very quiet peaceful setting-I will be returning hopefully soon to book a longer stay!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2016

The perfect New England B & B! A very relaxing, beautiful inn with gorgeous surroundings, and an extremely accomodating staff. Walk from your room, through the inn and there will be great food waiting for you at theTavern. In the morning, coffee awaits you with a simple but very fulfilling continental breakfast. There are so many things to do, and not enough time; I wish we were able to stay longer. Two nights just isn't enough.

Room Tip: The inn was pretty full to capacity, but you didn't hear anything once you retired to your room...that was the best!!!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple