See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 September 2016

Three Stallion Inn is a spectacular place to stay. I found their hospitality and great amenities to be wonderful. I was there in late summer and the environment was warm and welcoming.
Swimming pool, ping pong, hot tub, hiking trails....all easily accessible.
I would like to return in the winter when I can take advantage of their cross country skiing and hot tubbing.
Set in a beautiful part of Vt. I highly recommend this friendly and beautiful Inn.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

Beautiful setting, extremely comfortable bed. Lovely wrap around porch with Adirondack chairs. Abundant landscaping. The towels and toiletries, were satisfactory but really need to be updated to be in keeping with the times and expectations. The complimentary continental breakfast had extensive offerings, almost too many, which left the experience feeling a bit disconnected. I would suggest fewer, more high quality locally made choices - that too would give more of the VT inn experience that folks are seeking.

I would certainly book another stay!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 August 2016

My wife and I spent 3 relaxing days at this lovely inn. large room/ ample breakfast
wonderful walking paths, lovely pool/ sat and veranda in adirondack chairs and watched august moon over the mountains.
what you want in an inn/ highly recommend

Room Tip: second floor rooms 4 an 5 quite nice
Reviewed 13 August 2016

The Three Stallions Inn is a charming B&B in any season. This was our first summer visit and the Inn was very cool & comfortable. The hiking trails are a great way to get out and enjoy nature and the salt water swimming pool was cool and refreshing. If you are a golfer, you're in luck because there is a nice golf course across the road. The wraparound porch with the beautiful hanging baskets was a very relaxing place to sit a spell. This was our 3rd visit to the Inn and we have enjoyed each stay.

Room Tip: Rm #7 has a refrigerator. The bathroom is large. It is on the 3rd floor so small luggage is best.
Reviewed 8 August 2016

This was our third stay at this wonderful inn. The setting is beautiful--the view of a great golf course across the street, rolling hills, horse pastures, beautiful flowers surrounding the Inn and the pool area, lots of nice areas to walk or simply just sit and enjoy the peaceful surroundings and view. The rooms are large, beautiful big updated bathrooms equipped with top of the line toiletries, and very comfortable beds. Their restaurant--Willie's Tavern--is great, though only open for some evening meals. We had a wonderful dinner the evening we were there. Hope to return soon for a longer visit!

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the main Inn