We got stuck in a snowstorm and called late at night for a room. The staff was amazing and accommodating, the room was clean, the bed comfortable, and the inn as a whole completely delightful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1793, the inn was originally the home of Colonel Joseph Marsh, Vermont's first lieutenant governor. Since that time, the historic residence has been expanded and carefully restored to maintain as much of the 19th century character and charm as possible, while adding modern conveniences like private baths, cable TV, and air conditioning for all of the guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Priceline, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Quechee Inn At Marshland Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quechee Inn At Marshland Farm Hotel Quechee
- Quechee Inn At Marshland Farm Vermont