Review Highlights
The microbrewery of VT ski resorts...all effort and soul, no marketing.

This resort seems to spend money on snow making and grooming rather than advertising, and that's... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
MCNYUSA
Nice, Low-key

This is an easy place to be - coming, going, bar / restaurants. It has an old school feel and the... read more

Reviewed 8 February 2021
Mike O
via mobile

All reviews alpine slide ski school great family lots of fun adventure park ropes course southern vt old school great mountain small mountain water park family mountain skiing tickets skiers track terrain
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Buy a day pass online ahead of time to save money. My kids rode the Alpine slide, the big swing, and played mini golf. They also did the ropes course, which has four different degrees of difficulty. Pack a cooler with adult beverages and grab an Adirondack chair by the slide so you can relax while the kids explore. The chairlift goes to the top on weekends and offers a great view of the valley.

Date of experience: August 2016
Janessa P, Marketing Manager at Bromley Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2016

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to write about your day. We definitely recommend taking a look at our online deals if you can plan a day ahead, like you did. Nice work!

Reviewed 21 August 2016

Great fun on the canopy walk. The staff are always helpful and available for questions and assistance. I go to Vermont every year and in the summer time, this is a must do for me. Good clean, safe family fun for all ages. There is plenty to do here and parking is free. I loved that.

Date of experience: August 2016

Hi! Just wanted to quickly thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We love our Aerial Adventure Park, and are glad you did, too!

Reviewed 20 August 2016

There wasn't much snow last year but we've been going to Bromley for years and our family loves it. The hill is small enough that you can keep track of everyone but still big enough that there are a variety of hils for various skillsets and desires. Hopefully there is more snow this winter, we can't wait!

Date of experience: December 2015

Hi! Glad to hear we're not the only ones with winter on the brain... just a little over 2 months until we can turn the snow guns on again :).

Reviewed 12 August 2016

We bought our tickets in advance since we knew we'd be here and waited to go since it rained in the morning. By late morning the rain was over and the sun was peeking out but there wasn't a single soul at the place. The sign said 'Park closed due to weather'. They could have easily opened and you have to wonder if the management is making decisions like that (not to have a single person on staff), what level of decision they are making when they are open. #FAIL

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on Bromley. Whenever we suspend operations due to weather, we do so based on what's currently falling from the sky, but also based on the forecast for the rest of the day. The day of your visit, we clearly got it wrong. I'm sorry you were disappointed. I hope you'll be able to give us another try!

Reviewed 12 August 2016

I had done the alpine slide when I was younger, I don't recall where but I know I had to ride with my mother.

Our kids are 15, 12 & 10 so they were of age to handle the alpine slide alone. My dh was hesitant but agreed to do this as part of our staycation and he said "it was the most fun I have had in quite a long time."

I did not buy tickets in advance because I wasn't sure if my 10 yo wanted to do the zip line. Once she saw it she said no. So I bought a triple and double plays. My dh didn't want the zip line either.

First ride up the chair lift, my 10 year old was nervous. It was a slow ride down behind her. 2nd ride up, my older 2 and dh went right to track 3 and I stayed with my youngest on track one. I could hear her giggling as I was pretty much right behind her so I know she liked it.

She progressed to track 2 and 3 after those initial 2 rides.

Myself and my older 2 did the zip line. We did it in the am so as we climbed up, there was one group being belted in and they went and one other group in front of us so not to bad of a wait. I am not going to lie, I was a bit nervous. The heavy breathing was starting and the girls in front of us had not going yet. I was determined to not chicken out. It seemed like along wait between turns, maybe 10 min?? Our turn came and we were strapped in. I was so happy that there was that black soft wall in front of the chair so we couldn't see our fate. Then it was go time, the first second or two my heart started to beat really fast and then I looked and said "this isn't bad". I loved it! I wish there was a multi pack ticket for this so we could go on it again.

My son tried the rock wall which was an epic fail for him as he picked the hardest one. He also did the trampoline and said it hurt his stomach.

We loved the soaker basketball.

We did the ropes course. Having never done one I can say I don't need to do one again. It was a bit scary and we did the easy course. What I thought was going to be hard-the rope- was actually easy and what I thought was going to be easy was hard. My son went thru a second time and his locks kept getting stuck. We only did it once and went back to the alpine slide. I won't buy tickets for that next year. My son did live it though so maybe just for him.

My husband and kids went down the water slide as I kept the electronics dry. Hthe kids enjoyed it but the dad did not. He said he got a little dizzy.

We didn't eat the food there because we brought our own.

We went mid week so the park wasn't crowded. There were plenty of places to sit and hide from the sun as well.

Date of experience: August 2016

Hi! It sounds like you had a good experience, even though you pushed yourself out of your comfort zone a bit. I'd like to send a big electronic high-five for trying the Sun Mountain Flyer! If you try it again, check our online store - we do offer a two-pack of rides. Glad to hear we have some new Alpine Slide fans, and hope you can come back and see us again sometime.