“For all they offer, have to say their Mac'nCheese and an IPA is the best !”

Northeast Kingdom Tasting Center
Ranked #6 of 9 things to do in Newport
Reviewed 20 September 2015

Have been here half a dozen times and never a let down. The flights or planks are a great way to try some local and imported fresh brews or ciders. And if you need comfort, a nice IPA and plate of the house Mac and Cheese will deliver every time! Sinta's bakery deserves a review all to its own, as does the Cider House side and cheeses.

All reviews
"vermont products"
"baked goods"
"cider"
in 8 reviews
"counter"
"run"

Reviewed 30 August 2015

The restaurant was a lucky find.Since we were on vacation it was fun to find a place that specializes in the tastes of Vermont. I had the best vegetarian burger I've ever had in my life-really! I still dream of that burger and think someone should market it to a wider audience. My husband enjoyed his meat burger. The food was well prepared and tasty. If this restaurant were in my hometown, I would be a regular. Lucky Newport folks!!

Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

We enjoyed inexpensive tastings of local cider, vodka, gin and rums.
The cider options are quite unique - oak aged, interesting infusions and tasty dry options. The gins were over the top - unique and made for sipping. Free shipping on purchase of 6 or more bottles.

1  Thank Kevin L
Reviewed 14 August 2015 via mobile

We visited the Tasting Center on a summer afternoon. We had lunch in the Bistro and the food was delicious. A short wait for the food but it was worth the wait. Everything was fresh and homemade. The tasting center has a great bakery in the back. We would give this place up. Stop in!

1  Thank Aimee A
See more reviews
Reviewed 12 May 2015

My boyfriend and I visited recently and we were very lucky that the owners of Eden Cider were there at the tasting counter because we received an excellent education of the process of creating their award winning ciders. I tasted both sparkling ciders and 3 iced ciders and I bought almost everything I tasted. My boyfriend tasted rum made by Dunc's Mill and enjoyed them enough to pick up a few bottles. There were other products in the tasting center, but the booths were not manned at the time as we were there later in the say, but there was a lovely woman in the front who offered to help us with anything we needed.
We ate in the restaurant inside which has the best French fries I ever tasted and I good cheese plate. The only negative part of the food was that someone in the kitchen is a big fan of salt- the Caesar salad was loaded with very salty parmesan and the toasted bread on the cheese plate was loaded with salt.