All reviews grand suite robert frost room mountain room private deck continental breakfast room was clean spa tub mountain view sliding door wood fireplace surrounding mountains restaurants and shopping close to town bagels enjoy the view nice pool short drive
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Good location, very near Manchester Center but situated in quiet area with a wonderful view. Good continental breakfast with fresh muffins, yogurt, juice and more. We enjoyed it here and would stay again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank juliacha
ManchesterView, Owner at Manchester View, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Thanks for the great review and 5 stars. We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Had an excellent time in Manchester Vermont. A really nice stay at the Manchester View. Everybody very nice. Vermont people were very friendly and gave me every reason to return. The colors although not peak, were still breathtaking!

Room Tip: All good. No complaints.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rick P

We do hope you return and give the leaves another chance! Or why wait until next year? Come sooner - winter, spring and summer are wonderful times to visit! Thanks for the 5 stars!

Reviewed 18 October 2017

We had a lovely, comfortable room Fireplace (with fire prepare to light!) was a great bonus. Breakfast muffins were delicious! Just wish the breakfast room had a view. We love Manchester and hope to be back soon!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank karenwB1298VM

We're glad you enjoyed your stay and the breakfast muffins baked in-house. Sorry the breakfast room has only one window; we decorated the room with autumn posters of Vermont to make it enjoyable, and our breakfast staff Amanda can brighten any room! Looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I would definitely stay here again. My boyfriend and I went to Vermont for the Fall colors. The room felt clean with a large bathroom. Staff was friendly and helpful. The continental breakfast was very adequate.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank grasshoppers2
ManchesterView, Owner at Manchester View, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Thanks for your wonderful 5-star review. If you're ever back on the east coast, we would love to see you again!

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Absolutely love this hilltop country inn. From my check in to my departure, I loved every moment of my stay. The view from my room was stunning, especially when the sun was rising over the mountains. The room was very clean and offered typical amenities. The flowers and grounds around the hotel are beautiful and well maintained. My only complaint and recommendation would be that I think the mattress needs to be replaced.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank JamesH7086
ManchesterView, Owner at Manchester View, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Thanks for the 5-star review and the wonderful comments. We get the sunrise on one side of the property and sunset on the other. As for our mattresses, they are actually fairly new. We don't know if the mattress was too hard or soft based on your assessment; we'd like to know, so if you get a chance, let us know.