See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 August 2016

No breakfast as advertised. I woke up to no hot water. As it was 6am, there was no one to call. When I complained about no hot water, hotel staff did not believe me. I followed to maintenance guy to the boiler which had tripped off the night before. There was no apology or reduction in rate. Older property. I would not stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank mdjkiln
Reviewed 1 August 2016

We stayed here with some friends during the motorcycle rally this past weekend. I was pleasantly surprised with our accommodations and we all agree that we would definitely plan a return trip. What really made our stay outstanding was the graciousness and hospitality of Rob & Tonya Fales. This couple maintains the facility and went over and above to ensure our stay was memorable. They had a fabulous bonfire every evening, set up a wash station for our bikes, and even brought us up to the top of the mountain for a bonus 360 degree amazing view of the area. They certainly went out of their way to make sure we were all happy and content. What a great family, even their daughters made homemade muffins for our breakfast. We are already planning a fall hiking trip with our kids. Thanks so much Rob & Tonya.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

We where here for 3 nights for a motorcycle rally. This was mot the host hotel. But it served the purpose. Room was clean, plenty of towels. Bathroom older but clean. House keeping very friendly. Front desk friendly as well. Breakfast was your usual, cereal. Waffles. Yougart, toast and muffins. Juice, coffee etc. Only draw back is, office did not open until 8am, and the same for breakfast. You do have a Dunkin Donuts and Cumberland Farms in walking distance. We will stay here again. Also very clean pool.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 March 2016

Just stayed here while skiing. Room was clean and a good size for twin queen beds. Bathroom was clean as were the towels and linens. The room was booked through Bookings.com which was well priced, and at the time included breakfast. Well, when I checked in I was informed breakfast was not included after March 15....hence the discount. I called Bookings and they confirmed breakfast was included but the owner neglected to inform them and or change the add. I was told to save receipts for breakfast expenses and they would try to get me reimbursed. I will be surprised if that happens. A good hotel manager should have offered us something, or even a discount for another stay. Additionally, there was no binder as told for information for t.v. channels, so that took a while to figure out. Also, wifi was terrible, but did not need to rely on it. Without the above issues I might have added another star, but for now will leave it as average. I might consider staying here again...depending on how things work out.

Room Tip: Double check that breakfast is or isn't included, and do not rely on the wifi.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2016

The 2015-16 ski season, in spite of some good days, was an overall bust. I'm going to guess that's why I was one of only two vehicles in the lot for a Sunday-Tuesday stay at this former Best Western. At least, I was hoping so as I checked in. This motel is definitely a throwback, with outside-entry doors and dated, dark decor inside. The good news is the place was comfortable, clean, extremely quiet and spacious. (Speaking of spacious, the bathroom is ridiculously large.) The wi-fi was strong, which was great for my work, but I had to set up on the table (no true desk), not so great for my work... needless to say I got done what I needed to get done. There were pegs on the wall to hang ski clothing and such, which was a nice touch. Plus, the motel is located right in the center of town, where restaurants and bars are but a five minute walk away.

Check-out was weird as the office was locked at 9am and no one was answering the phone. I opted to leave my key in the room; fortunately I ran into a maintenance guy who assured me that was okay and he would let them know. I left a message to hopefully have a receipt mailed to me (for tax purposes), but that has yet to happen. So yes, while this place has an odd, rambling appearance, it's not all that bad.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business