See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 March 2016

The 2015-16 ski season, in spite of some good days, was an overall bust. I'm going to guess that's why I was one of only two vehicles in the lot for a Sunday-Tuesday stay at this former Best Western. At least, I was hoping so as I checked in. This motel is definitely a throwback, with outside-entry doors and dated, dark decor inside. The good news is the place was comfortable, clean, extremely quiet and spacious. (Speaking of spacious, the bathroom is ridiculously large.) The wi-fi was strong, which was great for my work, but I had to set up on the table (no true desk), not so great for my work... needless to say I got done what I needed to get done. There were pegs on the wall to hang ski clothing and such, which was a nice touch. Plus, the motel is located right in the center of town, where restaurants and bars are but a five minute walk away.

Check-out was weird as the office was locked at 9am and no one was answering the phone. I opted to leave my key in the room; fortunately I ran into a maintenance guy who assured me that was okay and he would let them know. I left a message to hopefully have a receipt mailed to me (for tax purposes), but that has yet to happen. So yes, while this place has an odd, rambling appearance, it's not all that bad.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 March 2016

Very nice warm smiley greeting at the front desk. The rooms were very clean, daily house keeping.Rob.....simply the best, I was there to ski, very short trip to Okemo Mt.
breakfast was also good,very close to town where you can find almost everything you may need. I would and will definiely stay here again without question. One again, thank you for your hospitality.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

The rooms were clean and quite. Overall a good place to stay and good service. The front desk was very accommodating on any questions or requests we had. We did not test the breakfast but it looked like a standard continental breakfast. The Hotel is a bit dated but all is working well. It's a short walk into town, which is nice as well. I would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2016

Ken, Rob, and the staff was very helpful and answered all of our questions. The rooms were warm, cozy and clean. In the mornings, they serve breakfast. This place has had the best service, cost, and cleanliness around!!!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

The rooms are clean, well-appointed and comfortable. Close to skiing at Okemo Mt. with an Okemo bus stop right in front of the motel. The breakfast provided on weekends is very nice, with delicious home-baked muffins sometimes. Friendly, helpful staff. An excellent choice.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business