Just stayed here while skiing. Room was clean and a good size for twin queen beds. Bathroom was clean as were the towels and linens. The room was booked through Bookings.com which was well priced, and at the time included breakfast. Well, when I checked in I was informed breakfast was not included after March 15....hence the discount. I called Bookings and they confirmed breakfast was included but the owner neglected to inform them and or change the add. I was told to save receipts for breakfast expenses and they would try to get me reimbursed. I will be surprised if that happens. A good hotel manager should have offered us something, or even a discount for another stay. Additionally, there was no binder as told for information for t.v. channels, so that took a while to figure out. Also, wifi was terrible, but did not need to rely on it. Without the above issues I might have added another star, but for now will leave it as average. I might consider staying here again...depending on how things work out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Ludlow Colonial Motel! No trip to New England is complete without some skiing, theater and fine dining, which are all easy options from our Ludlow hotel. Visit the Okemo Ski Resort, one of the most beloved skiing destinations in Vermont. During the summer months, a trip to Echo Lake is a must for water recreation, swimming, boating and picnicking. Any time of year is a great time for an event at Weston Theatre or Weston Priory, conveniently close to Ludlow lodging. Whether you’re here to take advantage of the sunshine or visiting us during the winter months for a holiday season our friendly staff makes your stay special. Okemo Valley is home to Fletcher Farm School and the Okemo Mountain Resort. Just a short drive away is Okemo Valley Golf Club, a favorite destination for those looking for a relaxing escape. Whether the Bromley Ski Resort or hiking along the local trails are more your speed, you can enjoy everything this region has to offer when staying at this cozy, charming Ludlow, Vermont hotel. Business travelers in town with Mack Molding, Luzenac, Jeld-Wen® and Okemo Medical Center count on our Ludlow hotel to provide the best service in town. If you’re lucky enough to be here for work, staying at a supremely located property ensures that you can make the most of your down time. With Killington and Stratton Ski Resort 30 miles away, and Woodstock, VT and Manchester, VT drive-able, even a work trip can be a great vacation. Popular towns nearby for tourists make our Ludlow hotel a traveler’s favorite. You can drive to the bigger towns for special events, shopping and dining, but stay at our property to enjoy peace and quiet. We offer 38 deluxe rooms with a microwave and refrigerator in all rooms. A seasonal complimentary breakfast starts your morning off right, complete with hot waffles, sweet pastries, fruits and yogurt complemented with 100% Arabica coffee. Reserve a relaxing stay at Ludlow Colonial Motel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Odigeo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Ludlow Colonial Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Ludlow Colonial Hotel Ludlow
- Best Western Ludlow
- Ludlow Best Western
- Ludlow Colonial Motel Vermont