All reviewsmany yearsswiss germanthe ownereagles nesttv worked wellvermont stylei'm guessingbreakfast was includeda wonderful staynice placejoepatstrattonphillytavernjokesoctober
Reviewed 18 June 2017

My husband and I had a gift certificate to use and this was a first time. I have to say it was amazing. The owner Joe was great and welcoming. The food was the best. We are locals in Ludlow and travel for dinner and I have to say , I think is going to be a regular place from now on. Would not change a thing. I had the Chicken Lugano which was yum, My husband had the Beef Stroganov. FANTASTIC!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

We found this motel few days before our weekend ski trip, it was conveniently located between Okemo and Stratton mountains which we skied on. Hotel is old and outdated but very clean , nice owner!
We had our first dinner at the inn's restaurant , food was ok but quite expensive I should say. Breakfast was included and it was pretty good.

I would recommend this hotel , it may not be our first choice but it's good for the price and convenient location

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

Very happy to have found this family friendly Inn!
Amazing breakfast (to order) included was beyond expectations,so professional yet caring, besides delicious!
Very reasonable costs, helpful staff and owners. Tavern has reasonable plates and makes us feel welcomed with friendly humor. Main dining is so professional makes anniversaries memorable. Hummingbird viewing in the summer is simply beautiful!!!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

This Inn was a gem. The owner Joe and his wife Pat were the highlight of our stay next to the amazing food in the restaurant. We know Switzerland very well and the Swiss dishes they served were delicious. Make sure you take the dinner package for $25.00 per person as well worth it. We will definitely return.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Lady at front desk was rude to us. She gave us a lecture on VT state law because we reserved the room for 2 people and showed up along with our son. Room is small, outdated and dingy. Not sure how this is rated a 3-star hotel, most motels are nicer than this. We could hear people casually talking in the next room. This place really made me miss my house. The restaurant downstairs is overpriced and pretentious. Service was extremely slow. We waited a good 45 minutes for essentially low quality diner food. The only thing high end was the price. Most diners have better food for half the money and 1/3 the wait.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family