All reviews waffles hot tub hard boiled eggs afternoon snack homemade banana bread cozy lobby double queen room playing cards visiting killington liquid art walking distance restaurants and bars home away from home english muffin killington access road the location is perfect gas fireplace
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Upon arrival, the hotel owners were pretty down to business, explained where things were, when breakfast was served and where to put your skis. We had a room with a 4 poster, queen size bed with a gas fireplace. Although the room was pretty nice, the mattress was very hard and not too comfortable. The bathroom had a large Jacuzzi tub. The bathroom could use a bit of updating. Although clean, the toilet was loose and jiggled when you sat down on it. The tub could use some calk around the edge, The towels were a little thin.

We used the gas fireplace, which heated up the room nicely. In fact it worked so well that the room became too hot. We slept with the windows open all night.

The breakfast room was nice and sunny. Breakfast the next morning was pretty basic, a buffet where you just helped yourself. There was a waffle machine, frozen fruit to accompany it. Hard boiled eggs, cereal and some home-made banana bread,

The hotel met our needs, was convenient to Killington. It was reasonably priced (it was early April). Overall, not a bad place to stay, basic and good place if you are staying overnight for skiing.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

We love this place! Everything is comfortable, and the owners add so many extra touches that you feel like a guest in their home. We will definitely come back. The bed is extra comfy!!! The location is in the midst of all the conveniences of Killington. Coffee and brownies were waiting for us after we went skiing for the day. We loved the hot tub.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I spent the weekend in Killington for his birthday. This inn was cute, clean, staff was friendly and helpful, we had a fireplace in our room that was perfect for the cold snowy nights, breakfast was delicious.. and the outdoor hot tub was amazing! We will be back!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 February 2017

Nice little place and close to most lifts and piste as well as few restaurants and bars. The staff was friendly and the rooms were clean. The only tiny problem I had was the noise. Every morning I could hear everything the person was talking and preparing the breakfast and the heavy stomp from going in and out to the kitchen room. I don't think they realize how noisy that is. And as if that wasn't enough, the last two night we had 3 older men in the room above us and they were noisy as hell, and till very late hours. Maybe we were in the wrong room but sleep quality is very important for me.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mony G
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the Snowed Inn with my family. We had a wonderful time during our stay. The rooms are simple but nice and provide you with everything you need for a comfortable stay. I greatly enjoyed sitting in the lounge by the crackling fireplace. All the staff at the inn are super friendly and make you feel right at home. Breakfast is a nice treat. I loved the waffle makers and selection of berries and fruit to top your waffle with. The Inn is very close to the mountain so getting to and from the mountain was a breeze. I highly recommend the Snowed Inn!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family