All reviews waffles hot tub hard boiled eggs afternoon snack homemade banana bread cozy lobby double queen room playing cards visiting killington liquid art walking distance restaurants and bars home away from home english muffin killington access road the location is perfect gas fireplace
Reviewed 4 October 2016

We stayed here for our honeymoon in 1997, in the Independent Studio Suite. We had a wonderful time. It was quiet, private and the original owners were warm and welcoming.

We came back for the first time this past weekend, for our 19th anniversary. I even made a note to that effect when we made the reservation. I didn't expect anything special but a little something at check-in would have been nice (even an acknowledgement).

We got one of the small, two queen bed rooms, since prices were peak. Unfortunately, it was about 20 feet down the hall from the breakfast/fireplace room. This meant that there was no way to sleep in past 8am in the morning due to the LOUD breakfast noises.

Also, the room itself allowed a LOT of noise from other rooms. The first night, I could actually hear loud snoring from an adjoining room during the night. The second night, I could hear someone come back around midnight and their walking/stomping upstairs for almost an hour. And we actually had brought a white noise machine from home, which was running along with a table fan. Needless to say, we did not sleep well at all.

The room itself was small, clean and a little outdated. The beds and pillows were on the firm side but comfortable enough.

The breakfast we very good but overall our stay was so disappointing compared to our memories of our honeymoon stay. Especially since we paid so much more for this small room during foliage season than we had for our "suite" during off season. I doubt we will be back again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lutya
Reviewed 25 September 2016

Highlight was the breakfast - Belgian Waffles which were yummy! Room was very small but clean and well-appointed. Owners are very friendly. Outside hot pool was lovely, just what we needed. Microwave available for guests should you not want to go out for dinner.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2016

I stayed here for one night after attending the Killington Wine Festival with a friend. The hosts were very friendly and informative, room was perfect (no AC, but a fan was provided). Breakfast excellent! Walking distance to restaurants, ice cream. This was my second time staying and will be a tradition!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank BEGWIB
Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I just got back from a one night stay at the Snowed Inn. Very much enjoyed our stay. Clean room and very quiet. Breakfast was free and there were plenty of choices. Other restaurants were close by for lunch and dinner. We'll definitely be going back sometime!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Beanz6887
Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

I'm not a fan of B&B's in general but Snowed Inn had great reviews from other guests and Killington's Main Lodge was sold out for an event.

What a nice surprise this Inn was! The room was spacious and clean, there was no noise from other rooms even though families with kids were also there, and the bed was very comfortable.

The owners were lovely and put out a lovely breakfast every day and cookies to snack on were out every time we stopped back during the day.

Overall, I would recommend this to friends.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple