All reviews waffles hot tub hard boiled eggs cozy lobby homemade cookies visiting killington granola walking distance restaurants and bars english muffin killington access road ice machine the location is perfect minute drive spartan race continental breakfast ski trip
Reviewed 27 March 2013

My now grown children and I have been coming to Killington for ski weekends for many years. The warm and cozy Snowed Inn has been and remains our residence of choice for these occasions since we discovered it almost a decade ago. The Karlhubers, ably assisted by Jim, provide truly fine old world hospitality, with great service, clean and comfortable rooms and hearty breakfasts. The Inn offers a recently upgraded outdoor hot tub and a cozy lounge area with fireplace. The convenient location is only a few minutes drive from the base lodge and close to restaurants and shops, yet wonderfully quiet at the same time. We look forward to many repeat visits!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
millerbrook, Owner at Snowed Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2013

Thanks so much. Our frequent guests are so very important to us and make our work completely enjoyable!

Reviewed 21 March 2013

Snowed Inn is a great B&B. The room was cozy and clean. Great value. Close to the slopes, only minutes away. Jim was very helpful with restaurant recommendations. A nice fireplace and small hot tub. Good breakfast to get you started. Waffles, fruit, granola, yogurt, coffee, OJ, bagels, toast, danishes. What else could you ask for. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 19 March 2013

My wife and I have enjoyed the Snowed Inn several years in a row now. It is conveniently located just off the Killington access road and minutes from the Killington Base Lodge. Very well kept, clean, cozy, and inviting rooms are throughout the Inn. The deli and market are within walking distance (great place to grab chili or soup etc) which is great for bringing back a good meal and eating by the fireplace in the common room. There are plenty of great restaurants nearby as well. The owners of the Inn clearly take pride in their beautiful establishment. The hot tub on the back deck was a wonderful refuge after a great day skiing. Writing this now has me longing to return to the Snowed Inn soon!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
millerbrook, Owner at Snowed Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2013

Thank you so much for the kind words. We look forward to your next trip to the Snowed Inn!

Reviewed 17 March 2013

I settled long ago on the Snowed Inn as my favorite place to stay at Killington, and have been coming for years. it is a special place, owned and run by special people, and part of what I look forward to each time I go. I brought my daughters on their first trip to Killington 2 years ago - they loved it as well and enjoyed coming back this year. Breakfast, hot tub, comfort, location on the mountain, great hosts and ski chalet ambiance with stone fireplace in the evening. I can not imagine a more quaint and comfortable ski lodge for couples and families.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
millerbrook, Owner at Snowed Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2013

Thank you for the kind words. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 7 March 2013

We stayed at the Snowed Inn during our winter break this year. The Inn is very well situated within walking distance of a coffee house or the apres-ski drink. It's also right across from the market in town and only minutes away by car from the Ramshed. The Snowed Inn is lovely and extremely well kept. I really appreciated that it was absolutely spotless. There is a common area that is split into several sections which offers plenty of options for privacy. We took advantage of this sitting room in the afternoons after we came back from skiing. My kids played games and I could sit by the fire and read. It offered the perfect extention to the (bed) room. We even ordered pizza one evening and ate in the common room/ breakfast area because we were all too tired and too comfortable to go out for dinner. Breakfast was good and we took advantage of the fresh waffles and berries. I only wished coffee would already be available before 7:30am. I booked a regular room with two beds for my husband and I, and my two kids (6 and 9 y.o.). The room was roomy enough for all of us to move about and the beds comfortable. While I like showers, I wished our bathroom also had a bathtub, not just a shower. Sometimes one needs to soak, and little kids cannot go in the hotub. I will gladly return to the Inn next winter.

1  Thank thehops_13
millerbrook, Owner at Snowed Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2013

Thanks so much for the kind review. We enjoyed you and your family! By the way, we also have rooms with 2 queen beds and bathroom with a tub-we will be happy to make sure you get that option the next time. Hope to see you again.