“Best apres-ski happy hour in Killington!”

Lookout Bar & Grill
Ranked #7 of 50 Restaurants in Killington
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 March 2018

I've come here for many an apres-ski happy hour and it's always fun! It's probably the best happy hour in town, so the place can get quite crowded b/w 4 and 7 - although the bartenders seem to be on point. I've personally found that the holiday weekends can be too crowded for the layout of this bar if you don't get a table...but you can't really fault the bar for that! So, I would say go here for happy hour b/w 4-7 on any regular (non-holiday) weekend for apres-ski!

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

My sons and I look forward to stopping at the Lookout after skiing at Killington. It has a great ski bar vibe and the wings are always good. We have had dinner there and the food is good for a reasonable cost.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

We stopped in for dinner after a long day of skiing with my son and husband and I. There was a good bar crowd hanging out ranging from 20's to 50 year olds. We had typical pub fare - burgers, chicken chipotle wrap, and great craft beers. Everything was good and came out pretty fast, despite how busy they were. We were seated immediately upon arriving at 7pm on a Friday night. Good place to grab a reasonably priced dinner or drinks while in Killington.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

We sat at the bar and drank a few cocktails while waiting for our to-go order to take back to the kids at the condo. It was a happening place for happy hour with locals and tourists alike. We decided to try the Poutine and boy, was it amazing!! The goombay smash was off-the-hook. More than a few and you'd be on the floor. Our dinner of burgers and fries was acceptable, but pricy. But what do you expect with the proximity to the mountain resorts (captive audience). I think we enjoyed the atmosphere more than the food, but I would definitely return for a meal and some cocktails.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Thought we would try this place during our annual ski week at Killington Resort. Service was very good but food was average and pricey!! We ordered the Philly Cheese Steak ---- arrives with mushrooms, onions. It was tasty if a bit small for almost $13 each. Side order of Onion Rings also average but price $9. Add two Coronas ---not terribly cold--- and your bill with tip is over $60. Better off going down the road for a pizza.