“Nice Remote Office for the Day”

Liquid Art Eatery & Coffeehouse
Price range: USD 5 - USD 25
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 March 2018

This little gem was great for a day of working remotely. I was waiting for my wife to complete an exam at nearby Killington Ski area and needed a place to work once it came time to checkout of my hotel. The atmosphere is quite laid back and there is a nice loft space to tuck into away from the hustle of the in and out of the floor level.

The wifi is good, music is nice and the lighting is great! I also enjoyed a bowl of the soup of the day and a cold brew coffee. Both were excellent! The waitress was super upbeat and extremely kind. If I'm in the area again and need a place to work I will definitely stop here again. There's also a lot of great local art on display and for purchase.

Note: there is a $10.00 minimum for debit and credit cards so know that before you show up with no cash.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

We drove by to see the local art and grab a late afternoon coffee. I opted for a hot chocolate and was very pleased with the taste, the spices added and the level of sweetness (It was NOT overly sweet).

The art is all local. It was interesting to take it all in. I know why this choice would be a local favourite. I would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

I originally stopped in for a coffee. When I opened the door I was overtaken by the aroma of something delicious that had just been cooked. My stomach then needed more than coffee. When I looked at the menu it was difficult to decide what to get. The choices were all good. The sandwich I ordered was very different from anything I might have made at home, nonetheless scrumptious. I wish I lived closer so I could experience some of the other menu items.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Stopped after a day. Of skiing for some coffee drinks.
The expresso drinks were very. Good and reasonably priced. The atmosphere is very pleasant. There is art for viewing and for sale. On Wednesday nights there is open mike night. The menu looks very good, however we did not eat ther. I would highly recommend

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

last evening I enjoyed one of the best meals of my life here. it was at their bar and was quite unexpected in a town of pizza, wings and beer. quaint setting with separate coffee bar and lounge area that hosted a great local band.