See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 January 2015

Stayed there January 2015. Very comfortable units with plenty of space and natural light. Very conveniently located by Bear Mountain but no easy access to any grocery, shopping, nice restaurant. A four wheel drive strongly suggested to get around.

Room Tip: Serenity Villa very nice.
Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank maria e
Reviewed 31 March 2014

We were here for 2 nights late in the ski season and unfortunately the Sunrise lift was closed due to icing for both days we skied. so we ended up taking the free shuttle from the base of the lift to the Snowden base area. We assume each unit is different as they are individually owned, but we were in unit 206 of the Cambridge building, and it was very clean and well equipped. We booked through the Killington website, and everything went smoothly except for check-in. We received conflicting instructions and first went to Snowden Base to check-in. That was closed even though it was early in the evening, and we had to go to the Grand Hotel instead.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2013

I had wanted to rent a ski-in ski-out 10 person condo for a weekend and found Wise Vacations had one listed. I called them and the rep got the dates wrong, which they fixed. They never called me back when I had a question about the second payment on the rental but instead called me back that the condo I rented was no longer listed with them! They offered me some other options and when I selected one they told me, whoops, that's been rented already! After a very annoying exchange of phone calls and delays, we were stuck with a smaller condo at Sunrise, which worked out okay (more on that later) because 2 people couldn't join us. NOW about a month later, I saw that SAME 10 person condo I had wanted, Timberline G-3, is miraculously listed on their website again. Sadly, this may be another example of shoddy customer service to those visiting the area to ski Killington. Also, their map was terrible. I'd give TPW/Wise a 0-1 star and the condo a 4.
As for the condo, it was comfortable with a washer/dryer and a very small but functional kitchen. It had a coffee maker and some pots and pans. We used the pool which was a car ride away. Ski-in ski-out was a nice feature and I would go to Sunrise again but NOT through TWP or Wise.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank chalkymacoma
Reviewed 15 September 2012

We've been going to Killington for family ski vacations for over a decade and have stayed in the Sunrise Village condos every time. As another reviewer mentioned, the condos are individually owned, so the quality can vary quite a bit. Most are a bit worn and dated, but they are always clean and usually the kitchens are pretty well stocked. We go to Killington to ski, so we don't mind the dated decor since it is the only true ski-in, ski-out property. We generally go in February, so the lift has never been closed for us.

Room Tip: When you check-in ask for a "trail-side" condo. It can't hurt to ask.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank Eileen G
Reviewed 24 January 2012

We really enjoyed the lodge. Very close from the trail. Very clean and quiet. You must take linens and towels because they don't provide that. Also I would really recommend for you to take some bounty towels and toilet paper. They did have some toilet paper when we got there, but apparently, they don't provide. Bring soaps as well. Also take some detergent because they have washer and dryer. Also, they had some movies there, so you might want to bring some DVDs. You must clean everything before you leave, but other than that, it was great!

Things that we liked, was the Sunrise Cafe, indoor pool, Jacuzzi and outside hot tub. Also the shuttle bus that takes you to the bear mountain and snowshed. This shuttle runs every 30 mins...

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends