“amazing”

Paisley Hippo Sandwich Shop
Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in Hinesburg
Reviewed 11 July 2018

I love this restaurant and I always will it is great for all occasions and I would eat there every day if I could. I recommend the meatball sub and their fries strongly

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 1 June 2018

We were passing through and asked a local where to eat. They recommended The Paisley Hippo. The guys were friendly and explained many of the sandwiches. The rolls were very fresh. The meat and cheese were sliced fresh for our sandwiches! A huge bonus, in my opinion!! I would definitely recommend this place!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Oh my.....a bunch of foodies run this place that absolutely love food! I have never in my life had sweet potatoes fries this good and crispy! The bread they use is out of this world and the specialty sauces can't be beat! I overheard one of the guys behind the counter that they can cook wings to your liking and do them right! After eating their "Fiesta" BLT sandwich along with the sweet potato fries I believe that they can do wings right! When people love food so much and want to please the customers like they do, you really can't go wrong! Great job guys!!! I'll be back for sure!!!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

This was a very well ran establishment! They were very kind and helpful in making the decision. The food was hot, well prepared and everyone there was working quickly and very polite from entry to exiting the restaurant. We had the Reuben and the Flo. They were amazing and the fries were delicious. I wish there were more businesses like this around. Highly recommend this place!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 26 May 2017

The Paisley Hippo has always been our first choice of where to eat when we are in the area. They absolutely have the BEST sandwiches EVER!! There are several steak and cheese options, all of them are amazing. Both my husband and I love them. My husband also loves the Reuben and one of my favorites is the Turkey Jack. Oh, and the sweet potato fries are the best I've ever had! We will miss John, but I'm sure the new owner's will be just as amazing; as they have been with John for a very long time.

Date of visit: March 2017