“Skip and go elsewhere”

Bristol Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #6 of 8 Restaurants in Hinesburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 July 2018

Pleasant enough room; coffee and iced tea OK albeit a bit small/overpriced, but the other reviewers are right about the staff -- brusque, bordering on rude.

Wouldn't matter if the food was out of this world - there are many other places in the area that won't treat you like this.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

I love the quesadillas for lunch and egg tacos for breakfast. Soups are made in house also make a good meal. Great place to meet for a meeting or to catch up with a friend.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

I always hope that things will be better here but it just doesn't happen. I ordered a turkey club, it was $9. Now this is a bakery so maybe they dont know a club usually has 3 pieces of bread but OK. So 1 slice of turkey, 1 slice of bacon, 1 slice of swiss, some lettuce and tomato and a pinch of garlic mayo. Skimpy to say the least but the kicker is the bread was so stale I could not eat it. If you are going to serve stale bread at a BAKERY at least toast it!
Perhaps things are getting tough for them but this will not entice me to return for another lunch. Perhaps they do breakfast better.....

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Background: We were visiting a Lake Iroquois Camp over the winter and stopped by the Cafe for Snacks. The place was busy so we gave it a try.

Verdict: We enjoyed all the desserts we tried, including the chocolate cake. At some point, we'd like to try breakfast, brunch or lunch as well!

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I always enjoy stopping at Bristol Bakery and Cafe when I'm traveling through and have time to stop. Good food, good coffee, good service.