“Home away from home!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Essex
Willey's Farm Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Essex B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

We needed a place to stay in Essex Junction while attending my uncle's 80th birthday party. We researched Trip Advisor and found this wonderful place with excellent reviews. We were not disappointed! Lynn, your host (and owner) is welcoming, very accommodating and full of small talk and stories. The room was large with a private bath, beautifully decorated with a queen bed. It was extremely clean with plenty of pillows and linens. Lynn opens her house to you and we were able to relax in the sun room and watch a show on the flat screen TV. The breakfasts are to die for, Belgian waffles, eggs, fruit, the works and more! Great coffee that she grinds fresh each morning. We enjoyed our stay very much and made a new friend as well. Thank you Lynn for a great weekend.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Pete M
There are newer reviews for Willey's Farm Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed 17 May 2014

This was our 2nd stay at this wonderful Vermont B&B and it didn't disappoint. Lynn's charm and graciousness along with her massive and delicious breakfasts continue to amaze. Her bottomless perfect coffee is a great way to start the day before exploring the surrounding area. This B&B is a hidden gem; so much so that it can be a challenge finding Lynn's phone number on the web, so here it is: 802-878-4666.

Room Tip: Any of her 3 rooms are good but for a few dollars more you can get a really large room with an en su...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank joelgitnick
Reviewed 10 April 2014

The last time I stayed with Lynn was nearly two years ago. The service and kindness I received at Willey's has remained with me and I felt obliged to review her beautiful B&B. I have been overseas for nearly a year and a half and have not had the chance to visit recently. I will be returning this summer and am planning to make the trip back to Essex. I stayed with Lynn twice, both times with my girlfriend at the time. She was incredibly hospitable and accommodated for both myself and my girlfriend who was vegan. I have one memory that serves as an example of her excellent service. I love coffee and mentioned offhand that I typically like medium body roasts. I discovered the next morning that Lynn had made me a special batch of medium body roast instead of the dark roast she had prepared the previous day. She really cares about each of her guests and does whatever she can to make their stay as comfortable and relaxing as possible. We rarely felt the need to leave and spent much of our time reading in the den and listening to Lynn's stories of her travels (in particular how acquired her beautiful carpets.) The property is adjacent to the fairgrounds and she provided us with complimentary tickets to the annual carnival that was taking place at the time. We felt privileged to stay there and spend time with her for a few days and I hope to come back soon.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jerome R
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I returned to Willey Farm after enjoying it so much when I went last year. A quick 'phone call to Lynn a week or so ahead of time and I was all set for accommodation while visiting my daughter at a nearby college. Lynn was gracious as ever and opened up her lovely home without reserve. I stayed for just one night and requested and was given the Blue Room which has twin beds. My daughter was able to join me for Lynn's delicious waffles with cardamom cream breakfast the next morning. WIlley's Farm is the perfect place tot stay for me while visiting the Burlington area.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 October 2013

My husband and I stayed two nights at Willey's Farm B&B and thoroughly enjoyed our visit.
Lynn is a sweet, gracious and informative hostess who served the most delicious breakfasts that we've ever eaten at a bed and breakfast. We slept in the Red Rose room which is immaculate, and spacious with a private bath, and wonderful views of the garden.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Essex
2.8 km away
Green Mountain Suites Hotel
#2 of 12 in South Burlington
6.1 km away
Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn & Conference Center
Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn...
#3 of 12 in South Burlington
5.2 km away
TownePlace Suites Burlington Williston
5.2 km away
Quality Inn Colchester / Burlington

Been to Willey's Farm Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!