“New Twist”

Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

Very good food items. The fish and chips were delicious. The philly steak was seasoned very well. The best thing was the Ver-Monte Crisco Sandwich (pictured below). The service was good and the atmosphere was very comfy.

Reviewed 7 April 2016

This was once a family restaurant, but now it's basically bar food. Good bar food, though.

The trick is to call them up and ask what the special is today. One day will be wings, another is pizzas, and so on. Show up planning on the special, and pig out for cheap.

The atmosphere is nice and friendly, with a pool table, a couple of not-too-loud TVs, and so forth. If you drive up the hill and find nobody parked there, it can look like a deserted biker bar, but it really isn't.

Don't expect anything beyond decent American pub fare, and you won't be disappointed. Good beer menu, too, though remember you're going to have a long drive back to wherever you came from, since it's in the middle of nowhere.

Reviewed 8 March 2016

I have visited this place so many times by snowmobile, that my group and I were unaware that is was accessible by car.I have recalled seeing signs for this restaurant 10 miles deep into the trail and could not wait to reach its destination.one time on this trip,my snowmobile stopped running, and I demanded a club member to tow me the rest of the way to this restaurant,yes you all remember me,the guy that was towed to the bar...excellent seafood steaks and drinks are top notch.snowmobile friendly with loads of safe parking from cars and foot traffic, also shelving to park many helmets,,this is a major staple to riders staying at the comfort inn.

Reviewed 6 January 2016

I had heard bad reviews of Goodfellas in the past, and after moving to the area a few years ago we had been avoiding it. But, we got desperate for a burger one night and this was the closest option. And... it's great! Better than some of the local diners I think, and with delicious fries. My husband really likes their "cheeseburger in paradise". We've since ordered at least three times and while we've only ever gotten takeout, I'm looking forward to going to the restaurant sometime to check out their other options. The pub looks like a cozy and comfortable place to eat and enjoy a beer.

1  Thank jillybjolly
Reviewed 11 July 2015

You got to try their pizza. It has been consistently good the last 7 or 8 times we've had it. Their sandwichs come with home made fries. Don't usually order the dinners but they looked good. Nice selection of draft beers and full bar. They usually offer a few drink specials each day.

1  Thank VTSaveur