We stayed here for over the Thanksgiving weekend, and after only being there 1 night I told my husband I felt like we were with family. Penny, Dan, Jess, and Rachel were so awesome. A special thank you to Penny who went above and beyond for my husband who has a food allergy. I can't say enough great things about this place. Our room (Prince Albert) was welcoming with a fireplace and awesome jetted bathtub. On the deck outside of the room was a hot tub that we visited every-night (my husbands favorite). The food was phenomenal! If you are so lucky to have the poached ginger Pear or the Eggs Benedict you will see what I am talking about. Truly I can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An elegant Victorian Inn located on the village green in Chester, where you'll find great restaurants and fascinating shops. We have nine romantic guest rooms and suites all with Queen or King bed and furnished with beautiful antiques. Each room has a private bathroom, (some with Jacuzzi or claw-foot tub) with quality toiletries, fluffy towels and guest robes. But best of all is the warm and genuine "Royal" welcome to your "Palace" in Vermont. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Inn Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Victoria Hotel Chester
- Inn Victoria Chester, Vermont