All reviewshigh teaalbert roomwalking tourprincess alicebed and breakfastfree rangenew englandhot tubcookiesfeel right at homewonderful hostssouthern vermontb bsfront porchliving roomperfect weekendboth mornings
Reviewed 14 May 2012

Inn Victoria is a delightful B&B and Penny and Dan were outstanding hosts. We felt very welcome in their home. The room was very comfortable and spacious. We highly recommend Inn Victoria as the place to stay in Chester. We would have liked to stay longer.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Innvic, Owner at Inn Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2012

Thank you so much....enjoy the rest of your travels in the USA! Call on us if you need advice while in NE...keep smiling!

Reviewed 9 March 2012

My boyfriend and I received a gift card from family to BedandBreakfast.com, and we were started searching for places in Vermont since we wanted to go snowboarding. As we were searching we decided that Inn Victoria was the place for us and after staying there we HAVE to say that they have far exceeded our expectations. Right from the beginning, we felt like we were visiting old friends. The entire inn was gorgeous, clean, well kept, and warm. The room we stayed in (Princess Helena) was aboslutely beautiful. The pictures were beautiful so we were so excited but after staying...the pictures do NOT do justice. The room is 100X more beautiful and comfortable. I felt like I was sleeping on a cloud on the two nights we stayed there. The room was romantic since it had an antique type bathtub right near the fireplace, a shower with two seats/two showerheads, and a private hot tub on the deck. Each morning we woke up to an amazing breakfast. Lemon curd bread, blueberry pancakes, and strawberry applesauce were just a few of the tasty things on the menu. Their menu of teas was one of my favorite parts of my stay. I love many different kinds of tea, and I had such a wide variety of new kinds to try! Penny, Dan, and Jessica were such nice people I actually felt sad when we had to leave! At least we know the next time we make our way to Vermont we have an exquisite place to stay and friends to catch up with.

If you are going to Vermont, definitely check this place out! Tell them Danielle and Bryan sent you! You will not be disappointed!
~ Danielle and Bryan, Long Island

Room Tip: Any of the rooms with the Hot Tub are awesome! Princess Helena is private and in the back, so it's quiet.
3  Thank Danielle W
Reviewed 29 February 2012

We were only there for one night before our daughter's State ski race the next day in Grafton, but felt like part of the family. Dan, Penny, and Jessica (who is an absolute gem) really know how to to do a B&B right. The rooms are immaculate, welcoming, and spacious (at least the Prince Albert room was). A really spectacular breakfast greeted us in the morning (after a wonderful soak in the private hot tub). And we left with a hug from Jessica and Penny. This is truly a special place that we will return to. We also had a wonderful dinner at the Grafton Inn the night before.

Reviewed 27 February 2012

By far the best B&B I have been to. I literally left broken hearted, as I did not want to leave the B&B, the innkeepers or VT. Penny, Dan & Jessica are truly some of the nicest people you will encounter during your stay in VT. You have no choice but to stay at the Inn Victoria, as it truly is a top-notch establishment.

We booked the Princess Beatrice room because we were on a budget. The room was very cute and cozy with a half a wall separating it from the bathroom. It was an adjustment at first to be so open with my husband, but hey, we are in it for the long run, and we made it through just fine. The bed was probably the MOST comfortable bed I have ever slept in my entire life. The feather pillow topper and amazingly fluffy pillows and 1,500 thread count sheets will make waking up in the morning one of the most difficult things you will have to do while on vacation, but the breakfast makes up for it. Wonderful food, will keep you full well past lunch. And if you are there on a Fri-Sun, you will be full until High Tea Time, which you MUST attend to! Penny makes you feel like a queen!

Our first evening in Chester, Dan the "ambassador" gave us an awesome recommendation list on a map, giving us the highlights we'd want to check out whilst in the area.

We originally booked 2 nights there, but after our first day, we wanted to extend our stay and spoke with Penny about it. She was happy to do that (as the room was free) and when we checked out, she only charged us 50% the room rate! That just about made me tear up. When we left, we told them we'd be back and received genuine hugs from all three. We will definitely return and recommend that you all do too.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Princess Beatrice room which is cozy and will test your couples ability to use the toilet in close quarters (if traveling with a partner) but which was perfect for a couple on a budget.
Reviewed 21 February 2012

We just returned from a weekend trip with another couple at Inn Victoria. Penny, Dan, and Jessica were the most welcoming hosts and stopped at nothing to make everybody happy. From booking our last minute massages, to cooking us a delicious dinner, and offering wonderful suggestions for activities in and around Chester. The rooms were quaint and comfortable and the Inn was all very well maintained. However, it was absolutely the hospitality that made this place something special.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Innvic, Owner at Inn Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2012

Sam...thank you so much! The wine and fellowship was tremendous....see you again soon!